Chapter 4 - There's A Favor

Cam'Ron

I woke up the next morning around 1 and saw that Denise wasn't in bed next to me. I figured she went to the store or something. I shrugged it off and hopped in the shower.

I walked back into the room and wrapped a towel around my waist. "You are one sexy ass nigga" I said to myself as I stared in the mirror. Water dripping down my chest, I felt like that nigga Tyrese.

I put on some boxers and slipped on some grey sweats then headed down stairs to the kitchen to make me something to eat before I head out. My brother Keshawn had hit me up last night talking about some favor he needed, so I was gonna head over that way after I went to my classes.

I went into the kitchen and opened up the cabinets to see them shits bone dry. I texted Denise and told her to stop by the grocery store while she was out. I went into the refrigerator and pulled out the ingredients to make a sandwich.

Now I'm no 'Chef Boyardee' , but I can make one good ass sandwich. I stacked the bread with ham, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, mayonnaise, mustard and bacon bits. That shit was fire!

I went in the cabinet to grab me some Dorritos, the red kind cause a nigga don't fuck with blue. I walked back to the counter where I was making my sandwich and there was a big ass bite missing in the middle.

I stood there confused cause I could've sworn I left a whole sandwich there, but I must've forgotten that I took a bite. I went over to the refrigerator to get me some Gatorade, again the red kind, and grabbed me a cup and filled it to the brim. I walked back over to the counter where I left my sandwich and chips and all that Shit was gone !

" Who the fuck is in my house! " I yelled walking out of the kitchen. I was getting a little spooked because I've seen all of those Paranormal Activity movies and I know them ghosts ain't no joke. I grabbed a broom and checked every room and bathroom "Toby is that you blood! Stop playing this shit ain't funny" I yelled out calling for the ghost from the movie. I walked around for a good five minutes but didn't find anybody. I walked back into the kitchen and my Fucking cup was empty.

Just as I was about to pack up my shit and move out I heard a loud ass burp come from the inside of the pantry. I grabbed my broom and opened the pantry door and saw Denise fat ass standing in there with big doe eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh, she had mustard all over her face and Dorrito crumbs on her shirt.

" Denise, what the hell are you doing in there." I asked

" I hid in here to try and scare you, but when you started making the sandwich I realized how hungry I was so I just took it .. and a sandwich isn't really complete without chips and a drink." She explained

I laughed at her explanation, this girl is completely foolish. "You had me out here about thinking we had ghosts and shit. If you wanted a sandwich you should've just asked." I said

"You're right babe. Can you make me a sandwich?" She asked

" You just ate mine!" I said amused that she was still hungry

"That one was for the baby, this one will be for me. Please babe I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning" she begged.

"Fine," I said giving in "only because you're fat."

" I'm not fat I'm pregnant!" She yelled as she hit me in my arm.

I made us both a sandwich, then sat down at the counter next to her.

"So what are you planning on getting into today" I asked her

" I'm just going to go meet with my mom and Leah to go shop for some more baby stuff and maybe get my nails done." She said