003

Ahyana's pov

WHAT!!!!!!! You must be a lier, Abba told me that the wedding is next week,.

He just told you that so you can accept it in the meantime,.

You are lying, Wallahi Abba has never lied to me, you must be a lier that's why I despise you so much, why do you have to lie,.

Ahyana am not ly................

I couldn't take it anymore so I threw the phone away, trying hard not to cry again, one thing I know is that I have to confirm it and right now, time doesn't wait for anyone, does it.

AT ABBA'S PARLOR
Assalamualaikum,.

Wa alaikimusalam,.

Abba when is the wedding,.

Next week insha Allah,.

What I mean is, am I already married or are you getting me married next week,.

I took his silence as yes, so he wasn't lying to me,.

Abba why, why, were you not the first person I asked when I wanted to start a relationship with Arshad, Abba you gave me a go ahead yourself, after knowing that I was already married to his brother, Abba his brother for goodness sake, why Abba,why please answer the question,.

Ahyana trust me when I say that I didn't know it was Arshad, if not I wouldn't have given you a go ahead, I thought it was a random guy who would break up with you after a few weeks or months, so I could tell you about it,.

So it was a plan, when the random guy breaks my heart and I come back crying to you, then would tell me to just accept your offer and marry Ahmad, wasn't it,.

Yes that was the plan,.

What if the random guy didn't break my heart were you planning on breaking us,.

Ahyana, please,.

Abba just answer the question,.

Yes,.

Why now, why breaking my relationship now,.

We wanted you to enjoy it while it lasts, but when I found out it was with Arshad and he was serious about it, we quickly changed our plans and decided to tell you about the wedding,.

WE, were you planning this with Ummi,.

No, she isn't, after trying her possible best to stop it she gave up,.

Then who are the WE,.

Your aunt and uncles,.

Who else knows about this whole arrange marriage of a thing,.

No one else, it's only us, I promise,.

Abba, how did it happen and why,.

Your grandma, Wallahi, she did it, even though I don't know why but this is what happened, it started a long time ago, after your mom gave birth to you, she said she wants you to marry Ahmad,.

And how does that lead to Arshad marring Yusrah,. A days after your mom gave birth to you, she decided to get the four of you married. Your mom tried her best to stop the wedding but couldn't and that was when she started having problem with my family, she even gave up on her marriage just for your happiness, but she still couldn't stop it. She tried to put some sense into me but I was hell on bent trying to grant my mom her last wish forgetting about your own happiness, she kept asking for a divorce so she could leave with you, but I couldn't let her go, she is the mother of my children after all, and when my mother found out that I was starting the support my wife instead of her to try and understand me, she told us the most shocking thing I have never heard

Nafmus_K