Sleep in

Tears filled her eyes, her cheeks warm and fuzzy. Aoko's back to the door of her room. She whipped her tears from her face, she laid down, closed her eyes and tried to sleep. Much to her surprise before she could there was a knock at her door.
"Hey," a voice that sounded unsure of what to ask said " yo-you um ok in there,."
"I...I could be better.," her voice quiet
" you can come in,." She told them. Toga and Dabi stood there in the door way staring at Aoko. Dabi throw her some clothes and Toga handed her some food.
"Hey it's ok, Spinner's always been a creep.," Toga sounded almost cherry. Dabi looked at the floor and then up at Aoko.
"Your sure your ok?," his voice sounded like a mixture of emotions unable to read.
"Yes., I'm fine.," her voice stern. The two left her alone and headed to their rooms to sleep off the night. Aoko lay on her back staring up at the ceiling, her cheeks still red and warm, tears were still running down her face. The memories of her ex boyfriend kept repeating in her mind, but they were broken and distorted sentences.
Aoko got about 2 hours of sleep and went to bed at 3 in the morning. The food Toga had brought her was still sitting calmly on the side table next to her bed. She got changed into a pair of black jeans and a metal band t-shirt. She tied her boots, grabbed her phone and went to the main room. Dabi was the only one there, he was sitting alone in the corner.

"You're finally up" the sarcasm was strong in his tone. She giggled a little her face still a bit red from the night before.
"Sorry was I supposed to be up sooner?," she asked him
"No we have the day off, unlike scales who got extra work for himself," he chuckled. " Boss isn't happy with his little stunt from last night.," Dabi looked almost happy that Spinner had gotten more work then the two of them.
"Oh, so it's just us then?," her voice cold. He nodded. " ok then I'll go back to my room then.," she said. Dabi grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.
"Actually I wanna talk to you.," she looked puzzled, the guy who had at almost every time they talked tried to get out of the conversation now wanted to talk to her.
And why is that?," " l just want to get to know you ok.," he told her, removing his hand from her shoulder. "Ok fine what do you want to know." She questioned him. "Tell me the basics your favorite things, your hobbies stuff like that.,".

Time skip
"It's been 3 hours, why aren't they back yet?," Dabi asked himself.
"How am I supposed to know, I've been with you this whole time.," the two had talked and talked and found that they enjoyed some the same things. Aoko picked up her phone and headed toward the door, but before she could even get with in arms reach the door flung open. And there stood Toga Spinner and the rest of the league.
"Hi Aoko, glad to see your awake." Toga's cherry voice was once again in Aoko's ears.
"Hey Toga, how ar-,"
"Hey Aoko~," Spinner's voice rough and dry.
"Don't talk to me.," her voice slightly full rage. He looked upset, for whatever reason. She walked back to the hallway we're she again bumped into Dabi, he turned around and looked down at her, he smiled and went into his room. Aoko walked a bit more and entered her room. Sitting on her bed was a stuffed frog with a little mushroom on his head. Aoko picked it up and saw there was a note on it. The note read "hey Aoko I thought you might need something to help you feel bette when you sad so I'm giving you this." It didn't say who it was from but Aoko didn't mind. She lay down for the night and cuddle the little frog until she drifted off,and the thoughts of her past were free mind that night.