ChAPTER 7

Jimin POV 💜

When I arrive at home I find the guys in the lounge room watching TV. I realise that I've been distant from them . And I really miss them , especially J...... .

" Hello I'm back "

" Hi Jimin come and sit with me." Yoongi says patting a space on the couch near him.

" I wanna eat first  ." I turn to Jin . " Jin I'm so hungry , can you give me food. Your Mochi is starving" I whine with a little pout .

" Jimin the food is all finished and I am busy watching the movie . So I can't make you some . "  he says looking everywhere but me .

Today I'm really hungry . Even though I don't eat most of the time , today I have to . I'm starting to get really weak and I may fall sick. I last ate once yesterday afternoon .

" Can I order ? I swear it'll be the once off thing" I know we are not allowed to order food . Some stupid rule made by who knows who.

" You can't Jimin  . Can't you wait for supper tonight , it will be ready 5 hours from now. You can eat an apple." he says while looking at Namjoon.

Are they eye communicating? Weird , why though?

" Let me go freshen up I'm so tired" I say about to leave. Not before I hear someone scoff.

" How can you not be tired while looking like a pig " I hear them say under their breath .

I try to look for the one who said that but I couldn't see him. Wow , I can't believe one of them can say that.

I'm sure it might be Kookie , he is the only one who is capable of being this mean to me. It really breaks my heart .

When I arrive at the bathroom I decided to take a shower. I still remember that creep Mr Lee touching me .And I have to get his disgusting scent off me.

I am about to go downstairs after my shower when I hear someone from Suga and RM's room talking over the phone.

" You can't do that . Please don't do this to me I beg you. You can't leave the case . Can't you get her arrested again. She can't get out after 2 months after what she did to me" what happened to him.

What is he talking about  ?