ChAPTER 15

Yoongi POV 💜

Those police officers are so annoying , how can they waste our time asking us stupid questions when they know that bastard is a criminal.

Somehow Hobi was not arrested . But his mental state is messed up . He kept on just looking at the outside the window when we were coming back home.

" Yoongi I heard what happened , tell me are you both okay?" Jin asks looking concerned.

"We are both fine physically but I'm not sure about Hobi's mental state" Hobi is just standing beside me looking lost.

" Let me make his favorite food. He's been through a lot" . Jin left.

I take Hobi to my room because I know Namjoon is out , trying to solve our problem so he won't disturb us. I lay down with Hobi on my bed with my arms wrapped around his body.

I give him a light peck on the lips as I see he's about to sleep. " I love you" I whisper to him when he starts drifting to sleep.
                              ***
Jungkook POV 💜

"Jimin open the door" I say knocking for the tenth time. He finally opens and come out while wearing his  pyjama pants and a hoodie that looks big on him.

Wait , is this not my hoodie that I've been looking for ? So Jimin has it , I wonder why.

" What do you want ko....  Jungkook?" he says with his small voice. He looks so fragile.

" Jimin it's okay , you can tell me what happened" I say with the most softest voice I could master .

" What are you talking about kookie " he fakes a chuckle. " Nothing happened to me. "

" Jimin you can tell me . I know that he hurt you. Tell me his name"

"Stop talking! I'm not dirty ! I'm not filthy! Stop it! I'm not weak." He screams at me.

" He was just strong Kookie , I swear I tried to push him away. I'm not a sl*t right? I didn't make him do that to me I swear. " He whispers crying and drops onto his knees.

I go and hug him trying so hard not to cry.

" He said that I seduced him. Kookie I didn't do it.  Or maybe I am a slut and that's why Army hate me. And you also hate me."