ChAPTER 33

Jungkook POV 💜

"Jiminnnnnn!!" Both Tae and me scream.

"Police drop your gun Mrs Jeon " police barge in suddenly after Jimin was shot, with the Yoongi following from behind.

"Sh*t , we were late" Yoongi says. He hurries to Jimin who is lying down lifeless. Some of the police arrests Jane and Lee while others untie us.

" I'm sorry Mochi I should have arrived earlier. Please forgive me for being such a bad hyung . Please wake up" he cries with Jimin in his arms.

Tae just drops on his knees staring at Jimin with no tears in his eyes. He looked broken traumatized and drained.

I hurried to Jimin and take his hand. I can't lose him not when he just started having a greater meaning in my life.

The paramedics arrive and he was taken by the ambulance. I couldn't leave his side so they allowed me to travel with him. As for Tae he hasn't shown any reaction , so Yoongi had to drag him to the car and follow the ambulance from behind.

When we arrive at the hospital the doctors said that Jimin is in a critical condition . And both Tae and I also  had to be admitted. Tae was suffering from trauma and I was suffering from a lot of things including trauma and depression.

But I know I had to get better for Jimin . I was told that he slipped into a comma since the bullet missed his heart slightly.

The hyungs are going through a lot also. They blame themselves for not being there for us . Especially Namjoon who says he's been a bad leader.

The news about the what happened was released and our fans were are really comforting at this moment. I just hope that Jimin gets better even though the chances are slim.