New Story

This is a story about a young boy who was born in an era where superhuman were common. This power that humans have developed has different names but it is known by most as quirks.
.
.
.
.
.

It was year 22** when a child named Izuku Midoriya was preparing to get his quirk checked since he has reached the age of 4 years, where you can get your quirk checked.

Izuku:Mom hurry up, Kachaan has his quirk and I want mine.(pounting)

Inko:(chuckles) ok, ok we are going in 10 minutes.

Izuku:Ok Mom.

After 10 minutes the duo then quickly drove to the doctor's office. When they arrive at the doctor's office.

Doctor: The Midoriya's can come in.

Inko: That's us Izu.

Izuku:(excited) Hay, finally I can get my quirk.

When they entered the doctor's office.

Doctor: So Mrs Midoriya you are here to check Young Midoriya's quirk is that right.

Inko: Yes doctor.

Izuku:Yeah we are here to check my quirk doc.(excited)

Doctor:(chuckles) I hear you Young Midoriya. So can you come closer so I can check your quirk.

The doctor then put his hand on Izuku's forehead. The doctor then let go of Izuku's forehead while gasping for air as if he was breathing his last oxygen.

Doctor:(gasp) 'W-what a powerful quirk you have the Young one.'

Inko: What happened doctor, you look like you've seen a ghost.

Doctor: No it's nothing, it's just that Izuku's quirk is powerful.

Doctor: 'Dammit why didn't I take AFO today.'

Inko: So what is it doctor.

Doctor: It doesn't have a name so your son can name it. Your son's quirk has something to do with his word. You can say his words hold godly power.

Inko: What do you mean doctor.

Doctor: AH sorry mam it seems I was talking about my ... grandsons quirk sorry. Your son is quirkless.

After the doctor said that Izuku's quirkless his world broke down to the smallest atom.

Inko: W-what sorry doctor I think I heard wrong, what did you just say.

Doctor: Sorry again but your son is quirkless.

Inko: Oh, ( looks at izuku) am so sorry my baby.

Izuku: ...

After Inko said that they then left the doctor's office, the doctor took his cellphone.

Doctor: I have a job for you.

???: What is it now Garaki.

Garaki: The is a child that just left my office so I want you to bring that child to master. Also kill his mother.

???: Name?

Doctor: Izuku Midoriya. His quirk is to powerfull to be left alone.
.
.
.
.

So guys can I continue it if so then comment your answer plz. I have another story but it depends on whether I write this one or that one and if you want to see that story just ask in the comments.