Fight!

As I said again I will upload alot to make up for the chapters that I didn't upload in the past months. So here is another one enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku: You know this means war right?

Dabi: Ho-how? just how did you do that?

Izuku: I don't have time to explain it to you so let's get this over with so I can find Handjob.

Dabi: Just because you didn't get injured, you're starting to get cocky.

As Dabi said those words he saw a light beam coming his direction but fortunately he dodged.

Dabi: Y-you why would you attack while I am talking?

Izuku: Why not? Let's just get this over with I still have to look for Handjob.

Dabi:(chuckle) You really think you will pass while am still alive you must be dreaming betrayed hero.

Izuku: Then I guess you have die.{light manipulation: White Nova}

While Dabi continued to rant on about how Izuku is a betrayed hero. He sees a large circle made of light in the sky, still as if waiting for a commend.

Dabi: W-what's that?

Izuku: You know what, I think it will take to long to fight you so I decided to destroy you and this land.

Dabi: THERE ARE CIVILIANS HERE HERO!

Izuku: When did you ever care about civilians?

After Izuku asked that he said the word needed to move the gigantic circle.

Izuku: Fall.

As if the circle was was alive it started shining like a star in the sky. Then... Hell broke loose. The massive star fell down from the sky.

Dabi: N-NO IT CAN'T BE. I CAN'T DIE I STILL HAVE TO KILL FATHER.

Izuku: Just rest Dabi.

Then the light hit the Earth.

A light shining more than the Sun or Moon appeared on Earth. After the light died down the was a massive crater where Dabi was standing.

Izuku: So is he dead?

????: No, portal-man helped him escape.

Izuku: So they all escaped?

????: Seems like it.

Izuku: Thanks Venom.

(A/n I don't know if you still remember them but I shall remind you. They are the negative emotions of izuku born with the help of his quirk in chapter 1)
.
.
.
.
.

In UA

Nezu: What was that light?

R Hero: We don't know sir it happened in the raid team's side!

Midnight: Light? Do you think it's them?

Present mic: IF IT'S THEM WE NEED TO GO THERE!

Nezu: Even if it's them we can't, we still have to raid the league-

R Hero: NEZU SIR!

Nezu: What?

R Hero: The league's base is no more.

Nezu: WHAT, what happened.

R Hero: We think it was that light from earlier. Look at what it has done there.

Nezu: Let me see.

The random hero shows Nezu and the other heroes the crater done by the White Nova.

Midnight: ...

Present mic: ...

Endeavour: ...

All Might: ...

Every hero that was at UA was utterly speechless.

All Might: Sir that can't be done by young Midoriya.

Nezu: Then how will you explain that light.

All the heroes present were silent no one seemed to have anything to say.

Nezu: That's what I thought. We have to go there.

All the heroes agreed without complaint.

All Might: If so then Endeavour and I will go to the scene first.

Endeavour: Fine, but never tell me what to do.

Endeavour says as he jumps of the window and shoots flames from his feet to fly to the scene. While All Might jumps to the scene with immense speed.

Nezu: Let's follow.

.
.
.
.
.
.

While the heroes were conversing, the villains arrived at their new base.

Toga: Damn what happened to you Dabi?

Dabi: Tch. How come no one told me about how strong that vigilante is?

Kurogiri: No one knew he was that strong especially since he doesn't have that quirk.

Toga:(giggles) Izu is so strong I'd love to see how he looks when he bleed.

Dabi: Get the hell away you blood sucker.

Toga: Hehe.
.
.
.
.

Izuku: So he ran away.

Aizawa: ...

Mina: ...

Miss Joke: ...

Izuku: What?

Mina:(smiling) To kill him like that, you are so cruel.

Aizawa:(smirking) Pure evil.

Miss Joke: Um did you have to change the whole landscape?

Izuku: I told you Kurogiri helped him escape and I just wanted to do something cool that why I changed the whole terrain.

Aizawa: We will talk later something or someone is coming fast in the sky.

As Aizawa was telling them a figure slammed down in the ground followed by another.

Aizawa: Ok who the hell are you people?

???: Aizawa stop what you are doing and come with us.

Izuku: Guys is it me or does this voice belong to the blonde bimbo.

Mina: Oh? The flaming trash is also here.

Endeavour: What did you just say kid?

Mina: Nothing, I said nothing Mr Endeahoe.

As Mina says that Endeavour rushes toward her. But his quirk suddenly stops working and he sees Aizawa with his eyes turned red.

Aizawa: You are really stupid if you think you can harm my student while am here.

Aizawa with Miss Joke ran toward Endeavour to 'play' with him leaving Izuku and Mina facing All Might.

Mina:(smiling awkwardly) That little shit of a teacher left us to fight the former No 1 hero.

Izuku: Hello there All Might.

All Might:(frown) Young Midoriya stop before I am forced to take action.

Izuku:(grins) No this is the perfect time for me to take my revenge on you.

Izuku:{light manipulation:White Bullets}

As Izuku says those words countless white lights appear near his pointed finger.

Izuku:Fire.

The lights went flying towards All Might but he was never the No 1 hero for nothing he dodge them at an unbelievable speed.

Izuku: Mina go and help our teachers. This is my fight.
.
.
.
.
.

That is all for today sorry for not updating sooner I have a one shot that I am still writing so I neglected this story but please vote😺.