2

Harrys POV

JJ texted the squad saying that he got Skylar to do the video so I was bloody excited. Usually in the tinder videos I am super awkward and don't try really hard but when it came to her, I was going to try my best.
Part of me was worried she would just be stuck up and snobby because of her fam but I couldn't imagine she'd do a video with us if that was the case.

Skylar's POV

Today was the day of recording. JJ texted me the address and everything so I was all set. I took a quick shower and fixed my hair into some loose curls before applying some light makeup with winged eyeliner to make it look like I spent more time on my makeup then I really did ;).
I then added some ripped black jean shorts to match my red crop top and then I added a silver chain with some diamond earrings. I slid on my white air forces and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out to the car while creating an insta story.

"Hey guys I'm in the car to shoot a video with some YouTubers you might know!" I say happily wiggling my eyebrows.
"I'll tell you in a bit who they are but I want to see what your guesses are, anyways love you guys!" I shout blowing a kiss at the phone before posting it. I look out the wi die at the beautiful city around me in Aw. Thank god I bought a house here in the UK. I'm actually from the US and spend most of my time there but at least once a year a fly to the UK and spend a month or two in my extra house. It's because it's a good escape from my huge fam in the US and that I fell in love with the city when I did a tour here three years ago. Something about it feels safe and inviting. We eventually pull up to the warehouse and I see JJ standing outside a huge smile on his face. He's dressed in all white with a purple bandanna witch I think looks great. The car stops and I thank my driver before hopping out and walking over to him.
Immediately he pulls me into a hug witch I returned. Once he pulls away I laugh.
"Wow you are a great hugger." He rubs his neck.
"Yeah I get that a lot." He laughs.
"Im Skylar." I smile holding out my hand and he shakes it.
"Im JJ or better known as KSI, either one you wanna call me is fine." I shake my head and look at the building.
"Do you record all your videos here, this place is huge?" I ask and he turns and looks at the building too.
"Just mostly challenges and stuff we mostly like recording at our house."
"Makes sense I hate leaving my house." We laugh a bit before he claps his hands.
"Ok well I should bring you in the video is about to start, you'll be going last as the big surprise to the viewers." I smile.
"Well I'm honored to be your big surprise!"

JJ walks me on as we talk about his life and my career. It was nice talking to someone who understood what it's like to be in the public for most of your life.
"Well I'll leave you here with the other girls and our producer Hannah will tell you when it's your turn." He explains. I smile excited to see the guys in person.
"Got it," I give him a thumbs up before he leaves and goes to the other room.
"Are you Skylar Black!?!" I girl almost screams behind me making my heart jump. I turn around to see a shorter blonde girl a huge smile on her face. I laugh a bit holding my heart.
"Yeah I am, you scared the shit outta me." She blushed a bit.
"My bad, I just love you so much I've listened to all your music."
"Oh my gif wow thank you, it's so nice to meet you." She smiles and pulls out her phone witch o knew she was going to do next.
"Can I take a photo with you?" She asks. I nod my head plastering on a fake smile.
"Sure." I say trying to not sound disappointed. She snaps a few pics before pulling g away from me.
"Thanks." She says walking away back to her friends. I see them talking and snapping photos of me from a distance. I sigh and sit down.

I love my fans I really do, and I also love being a famous songwriter but sometimes I wish I wasn't. People will come up to be after listening to one song if mine and claim they are the biggest fans just to get a picture and then once they do they run off to post it on insta or something.