:: CHAPTER-2 ::

The unfamiliar voice wished her " Happy Birthday Mahi!.". Followed by a familiar voice of her brother shekhar (not biological but by heart) wishing and apologizing for forgetting the auspicious day and later Mahi asked "Where is your phone and who is on the call with you?" Shekhar said " Oh yeah! he is actually my friend i lost my phone somewhere so he called you". Ignoring the person in the call and his wish Mahi started talking to her brother. Later on her grandma called for dinner so she cut the call and left for dinner.

Next Morning...

Mahi POV:

Ahh..! what to do? feeling so bored. ha I will text my bro.. texting" What are doing where you at?" got a reply as" I'm busy what's the matter?" " ah what he doesn't even have time to talk to me ? " and texted" What's the matter you are soo busy?" replied as " ha yes I'm" then by this I got to know this wasn't him who is replying me so I asked " Who is this weird creature using my brother's phone to talk to me?", " Who wants to talk to you it's my account too, I can message what ever I want you better keep your mouth shut before rambling any shit" then it hit me on my nerves I asked " Who the hell are you and why you were texting.. Where is he?" then I got two replies one from Shekhar and another from the person who is continuously annoying me from before "hey hey stop! what you guys were doing what happened ?" , " noting happened you stay out of this I will talk she is rambling what she wants you say who's account is it?" that fellow said then the reply was unexpected that my brother is saying it's his account also and introduced me to him we were neither happy to meet each other nor sad strange feeling but not interested to greet him or to talk to him. Slowly he started the friendship between us which was not deep and I didn't take it serious too. He the attitude king started speaking to me as normal I saw his arrogant side at our introduction itself.

Who is the person Mahi is serious about..🤔🤔
Where do this relation of Mahi and the person leads in future..💫✨💫
Hope you guys liked the chapter..😍😍
See you in next update.

Have a great day..!

           *** THANK YOU ***