:: CHAPTER - 4 ::

Vishwa POV:

I dialled Mahi and paused for a second because at first Why do I remember her to share my happiness?? . A question raised in my mind that Did I gave her more lenience to share things??.

Coming out of my thoughts with a shrug and continued in calling....    as a disappointment she didn't lift the call after some time I got the call from her I excitedly picked her call and shared her about saranya she too felt so happy and congratulated me and started teasing me.

As we know friends are friends all the time they don't leave us without teasing us about our love life. Later she cut the call.

( Thinking about Saranya.. )
I slowly started blushing by remembering our memories we are in relation for over six years. She is 2 years smaller than me. She makes me happier by her presence and talks..

I'm smiling like a fool by remembering our first kiss on her palm. My thoughts were broken by my mother's call to go out. I then quickly freshen up to go out with my mom I'm so happy the entire day and waiting for my next day call. I'm still smiling because I can't able to belive that she called and I'm eagerly waiting for next day to come faster. I don't when I slept...

* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *

I woke up earlier and completed my daily routine and sat infornt of phone.. waiting for her call. Sharp 8:00am my phone rang which made me smile i picked it. I talked to her after many months whole heartedly. She and I had a deep conversation of about half an hour untill 8:30pm.

When she cut the call I called Mahi and shared about the moment and said her that Saranya would call me everyday morning at 8:00am. Suddenly my door opened..my eyes went turned towards the door to find Who came then I noticed their's voice and remained calm..

Mahi POV:

As it's grandmas house everyone seems lazy in the same way me too didn't wake up untill 8:00am after that saw cartoon in TV without moving from the bed changed channel to what i wanted and relaxing. I heard my grandma is saying "Freshen up faster dear and come to breakfast, I have made your favroite" i quickly ran to kitchen and seeing how she is preparing.

Later I completed my work and started eating and after completing I saw my phone I recieved a call from Vishwa. I don't know what had happened this earlier he called me all of sudden. I returned the call and I found excitement in his voice then I understood the situation that he recieved a call from saranya.

He then explained everything What had happened in call ??
After our talks I wished him luck and cut the phone as my grandma keeps on calling me for some help.

I then started thinking about Vishwa that he never shares his personal information to anyone or trust anyone this faster..

What made him trust me? Any how I don't break his trust. He is becoming a good friend of mine every passing day. And the next day too he called me at the same time and shared , asked him out of curiosity that he never shares anything to anyone but he shares his love life to me.. And his reply made me stun. His reply was " Yeah of course you're my best friend my first girl best friend if I share to you i feel relaxed so I'm saying you daily". He was thinking me as his bestie. Oh wow untill now I doesn't even have friends but now he is my best friend. It's such a great thing to have a good friend like him. ..

Later I had a conversation with brother Shekhar about this matter he started teasing me that I had got a new best friend.

Who is the person came to Vishwa's house..?   🧍🏽‍♂️🧍🏽‍♂️

This will be given in next chapter. I hope you guys like this chapter. ✨✨
Wait for next update it will be updated soon.. ✍🏻✍🏻
vote me if you like the story or comment ..🌟🌟
If any suggetions required as per story's continuation. ..

Have a great day guys see you in next update..💝💝