:: CHAPTER - 5 ::

VISHWA POV:

After talking to Mahi I just relaxed on my bed because I woke early for the call. Then suddenly I heard a sound of door and later a voice behind it then I got to know Shekar came I remained same as usual because he comes directly to me after having some talk with my mother...

There he entered with a frown on his face. I enquired him "What happened?" then he said " It's all because of you". " Ahh.! what what did I do ?". I recollected everything but nothing striked me so I again asked "What did I do?" then he said "haa.. why will you remember this old friend when you got a new one?" , "What ..?" what is he talking about then a sudden thought hit me that he is talking about Mahi. I then said " Oh..! did you talk to her?" then he said " ha why not we are close than you both, We speak all day about each other's issues only you the one won't share anything to me. Even you still didn't say about Saranya's matter but you always says that I'm your closest friend. Say me Why didn't you?". Oh god for heaven sake how could I forget about him saying about Saranya's matter..

I'll try my best to convince him mostly he won't but I use my magic. ✨✨ "Oh my dear! I thought to say you directly rather than call. Ask my mom I said just few minutes ago about visiting your house today and say you face to face. how could you get a thought that I keep you last in informing about my issues. You never think like that I might be foregotten sometimes but it's nothing about hidding, promise belive me.. and sorry for late". I said with a cute pout. With this he said " Is it true I can belive all this??" with narrowed eyes. From bottom of my heart I am serious about every word I said to him. I gave him a assuring hug and said " Yes dear, you won't even belive me?", he said "I'll ... anyways leave about that topic say me how are you now ? are you happy for the calls and chats with her? ". "Oh yeah Ofcourse why wouldn't I?" I replied.

He said "Let's go out today.. go go fresh up..." by pushing me towards my wardrobe." Don't I seem like ready?" I asked him by raising my eyebrow. Then he saw me completely and said with ashtonishment " Yeah you were ready already.. I think it's cloudy or sunny outside today.. or else am I dreaming?" he pinched himself and shouted with pain and "Oh god! it's real what happened to you are ok ?" he said by placing palm on my forehead. I shook it away and beat him on his head and said " Let's go I'll say in our way." I dragged him out of my house faster because my mother came in between of our talks..

As everyone,  I too didn't share this matter to her she just knew that Saranya was just my friend. Shekhar said "Now say.. Which secret you hidden from your mom so that you dragged me out this faster uhh ? ". Then I scratched my head and said as you know... about Saranya I hide it from my mom. And I woke up early and freshen up fast and kept sitting in front of my phone for her call" then he said "Oh my sweet lover boy you have to notice one thing that if you complete your routine and sit infront of phone she would get all those she can neither see it or appreciate it. You need to know is it's just a call not a video call.. so please my friend sleep peacefully and wake up for her call and start a good and pleasent day with her voice... what do you say?" he said by giggiling. I rolled my eyes off him and said " If you stop that foolish act we could enjoy out.. start the bike..".

We went to beach and spend a great time there even its sunny the weather seems peaceful over there, we roam all over and went his house as it is near from beach. We had lunch there and nice talks with his mom even we are friends we be like a family. I took rest there slept for some time and woke up. Shekhar dropped me in my home and he started playing with me nd my sister we enjoyed whole day. Later he left for home I too had my dinner and slept earlier because I'm tired a lot..

As same 2-3 days she continued calling we had a nice time each other. Again suddenly she stopped calling and didn't even replied for my texts I'm worried at first later habituated.

AFTER FEW DAYS

AFTER FEW DAYS....

I then smiled at my self for beliving that she will be with me for the rest.. I slept with empty stomach, tears in my eyes, full of her thoughts in brain, hoping that she would call tomorrow or the other.. slowly my eye lids dropped without my notice I slept....

What happened?? 🧐🧐
Why she stopped calling him all of sudden ? 😬😬
What happened after that day?
Let's see it in next chapter. Hope you liked it. 😍😍
See you in next update.. ✍🏻✍🏻
Have a great day...🌟💗💞🌟