WHEN SOUL BLEEDS EMOTIONS

I hate crying so much that sometimes
I bruise my eyelids with my sleeve's fabric.
I hate how it makes me go numb and loosen the grip over my emotions.
I hate how my arms and knees feel weak and i can't lift myself up to walk away from my emotions.
It's the only way my eyes can wash my soul from all the dirt of this world's misery.
It doesn't stop me from hurting any less but it does make me work up the courage to face my inner self with emotions.
It feels so good as much as it hurts.
It's just like that one book which hurted and traumatized you but also felt so good at the same time.
Crying is surely a sensitive act that weakens your knees and stops you running away from your emotions.
Those tears are not just salty water but are the most precious crystals that hold all you perfects and imperfects (emotions).
Tears are surely embarrassing but also the purest form of liquid you will ever feel.
Tears are not just liquid, they're simply the purest form of emotions in the form of liquid.
Crying is the only way your soul speak emotions when the words fail to.

-amaranthine_learner

I didn't write this, i just penned my emotions while crying.
Hope you all enjoyed it.
Thankyou for reading.