Chapter 1

Marinda's POV

I slowly open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I sat up and pushed myself up off my bed as I dragged my feet across my carpet towards my dresser to turn off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes slightly and turned on my bedroom light. It took me a minute for my eyes to adjust, but when they did I picked up my iPhone 6 and went straight to my play list and turned on Dead Walk Texas Ranger by Sleeping With Sirens.
After that I hooked up my phone to my mini stereo so my music can blast loud enough to be heard threw out my entire house. Then I walked to my bathroom to wash my face. Oh don't worry I brush my teeth and put on my deodorant Before I walked to school. No use in doing that when its only 5:13 in the morning.

Finally I sat at my make-up table, I just stare at myself in the mirrow taking in my appearance. I have dirty blonde hair, my hair goes a few inches past my breasts it's naturally straight I have simi big, bright hazel green eyes that mainly contain a sold green color. I also have medium size lips, there big for a white girl. I'm almost 17 and I'm only 5'3, I've been the same damn height I was when I was 14.
Why can't I be like other girls and have a nice body with a flat stomach and actually be beautiful..

I snap out of my thoughts to check the time. Its only 5:24. I groan loudly as I get up from my make-up table and walk to my closet I look threw my close to find an out fit. After what seemed like forever I finally decided on a light blue pair of skinny jeans. There my favorite because of the color and the texture on them is so soft and comfortable, I got them at Ross. Next I get my favorite Pierce The Veil shirt and smiled slightly. Next I walk to my dresser and get out a pair of laced black underwear and my matching bra that goes with. My best friend got them for me from victorious secret. Next I get out I pair if black socks.

I after I change I go to put on some mascara on and my mint eos. When I'm done I check the time its almost 6. So I put on my black vans, and I walked into the kitchen and I picked up the note my grandpa left me, but I didn't bother to read it. And with that I walked out the door and started heading towards the Hell hole I call school.

Luke's POV

I was outside leaning against the brick wall of the school with my eyes closed while I was feelings with cold air slightly blow onto my visible skin. My iPhone 5 vibrated in my pocked and my eyes fluttered open, I was just about to see who texted me whenever I saw one of the shortest girls in are whole school Marinda.

She's looks so beautiful in her favorite PTV shirt that was lose on her but also was tigt enough to show off her love handles with her flat stomach and her light blue skinny jeans that honestly fit her lower cures perfectly in so many ways. The way her medium long straight dirty blonde hair slightly blows behind her with the wind. And how she didn't put on a lot of make-up like every other girl at this school did and honestly she didn't need it.
I was so lost in my thoughts about her I didn't even realize that she was standing in front of me until I felt her lightly punch me right arm.

" Hey Horney Breast " She said with a slight laugh as I looked down at her I couldn't keep my eyes off of her slightly big, bright hazel green eyes.

" Hey Ass Balls " I reply while I gently nudge her with my elbow while we started walking inside and towards our lockers. Causing her to tumble back a little bit before she regained her balance.

" Did you finally think of what to draw of for Mr. Mainers class orrr am I going to have to ' help ' you again like last time " She asked me sarcastically while she closed her locker and looked up at me waiting for me to get my things.

" Uhhh.. Actually I did I was just going to draw a portrait of someone but I need someone to draw.. Do you think I could just draw you or is that a problem bec... " I was asking her until she interrupted me.

" Luke obviously I'm not going to say no the fuck.. Why would it be a problem? " She giggled as she tilt her head to the side while she looked at me. God whenever she does that I just can't help but wanna cuddle her to death. But I have a girlfriend and I really do love her its just marinda, Whenever I'm around her I get lost in every single word she says. I can't help it but my heart starts to beat faster and my stomach starts to turn but in a good way.

" I dunno but uhh thanks Mari " I say just looking straight ahead instead of her that way I can try to stay the slightest bit of focused... Even though its hard.