Chapter 2

--
Marinda's POV

After I paid for my water bottle I walked over to my usually spot in lunch. I usually get there first but I saw Luke seating at our table, so being the nice person I am I sat by him and nudged him with my elbow.

" Hey Potato " I said to him with a light giggle.

" Did you just call me a Potato? " He asked. Gosh sometimes I wonder about him.

" Obviously, Can't you hear " I said sarcastically. Luke opened his mouth to reply but before he could Calum came and sat down in front of me and Luke. I jumped a little because I didn't even hear him coming our way. In response of me slightly jumping Calum lightly giggled.

" Sorry love didn't mean to scare you " He said

" Don't worry Potato, its cool " I reply

" Okay what's up with you and calling people Potato's " Luke said looking at me sorta confused.

" Oh i guess y'all didn't know you and everyone else who seats at this table are my Potato Bitches, Ughh I swear y'all are so clueless sometimes " I said with a hint of sarcasm at the end with a slight laugh. Luke just grunted in response and pulled out his phone and plugged his headphones in his ear and put on a song turning it up all the way tunning us out pretty much.

" Even Tiffany " Calum asked me with a smerk on his face. I give him a glare before I reply

" Sorry but I don't allow sluts who bleach there hair blondeish white and cake themselves with makeup, while wearing clothes that are obviously too fucking small, that her shirts are basically consider bra's while her pants and shorts are basically underwear " I replied getting annoyed already with just hearing her name. Tiffany was Luke's girlfriend, and honestly I have no fucking clue as in why he dates her. Luke listens to bands like Sleeping With Sirens, Mayday Parade, My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, etc. He likes to skateboard sometimes, he's punk rock. ( at least he says he is ) While Tiffany can't stand his kind of music but she's one of those people who acts like they definitely knows crap about the bands and there music like bitch please, calling Kellin Quinn a girl and thinking that he's gay since his married to his wife and has a kid with her, like wtf can you not. She prefers bright colors and glitter and everything else girly. The thought of wearing girly crap makes me shiver. But heyy I'm not luke so I dunno.

" Hello Mari you there, ughh you didn't even hear a single thing that's been going on have you " Kat says while she snaps her fingers in my face. It startled me a bit, but I look around the table to find out that I've been so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't even notice everyone was already at out table.

" Huh " Is all I could get out. I'm so confused usually they leave me be if I'm deep in thought. Oh also just so everyone knows who my Potato Bitches are, there's Kat she's my all time bestes friend ever. I've know her since I was 5. We use to leave across the street from each other until we turned 14 that's when we traveled places and moved into a house of our own that we now share since we were 16, Her and her boyfriend Johhine Gulburt ( yes the youtuber from My Digital Escape ) have been together for 2 and a half years now I ship then. Then you also have V she's just as weird as me and Kat and Lydz, She's also one of my best friends, she's dating Michale and I swear to you there like complete love birds but there so cute. They've been together for almost 3 years nows. As I mentioned before Lydz she's also my Best friend She's so funny but she's more like Kat when it comes to her being sarcastic at times... Well if you get on her nerves She's dating Ashton and they've been together for almost 2 years now. And you already know that Luke and His slut are dating, but Tiffany isn't a part of the Potato Bitches. Lastly isn't the only three people in this group who are single buddies. Calum and Chloe and me, Calum is honestly the one I can go to if I have a problem or situation and I don't know or can't talk to anyone else in this group. Chloe is also very good at giving advice about things. But that's pretty much everyone in the group.