Chapter 3

Sorry that it took me so long to even update but I dunno I've been dealing with a lot of crap youuno? Yeahh but anyways I'm so sorry that this book sucks ass I just need a way to keep myself busy from other things so I decided to write this book. I swear I'm going to try the best I possibly can on this book... Okay Okay

--------------

Marinda'S POV

I started walking while Like grabbed his skateboard. He was a little further ahead of me. It was unfair he had sum to ride while I had to walk. Ughh

" Lukkeeeee can you pleaseeee walk with me instead of riding your skateboard. " I whinned. Don't judge me

" Your soo slow Mari, butttt fineee " He chuckled and stopped and picked up his skateboard board in one hand and waited for me to catch up with him. We only have a bout 5 more minutes until we reach the park we were headed towards.

" Finally thank youu " I replied over dramatically but not too over dramatic. He just chuckled in response.

We reached the park and there wasn't that many people there honestly and the wind was blowing softly and it felt nice with the sun fully out. We just started walking on the sidewalk in silence for a little while.

" Hey Mari? " Luke asked.

I felt him looking at me even though I keept looking forward I just hummed in response.

" Do you even know how to rise a skateboard? " He asked. And his question made me look at him in a puzzled look.

" Ummm Nooo " I said unsure of were this was going.

" I'll teach you then "

I was unsure at first but said yes anyways. He helped me stand on the board I almost fell though so he out his arms on my waist while I held onto his shoulders. I didn't look at him that much though I was really focused onto my feet and trying to balance myself on the board so I looked down most of the time. He showed me how I was suppose to have my feet and I got the concept of it. But then Luke started to push my a little bit and instead of being in front of me he was behind me with his arms around my waist and when he pushed me at first I got scared a squealed a little bit and put my hands onto of his so I had something to grab onto just in case.

" It's okay Mari I got you your not going to fall " He chuckled but whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine and threw my whole body.

" You don't know that. The board could go over a rock and fly into the air while I fall down the other direction " I corrected him even though I was playing, I trusted Luke enough for me not to get hurt. Next thing I know he let go of my waist and I was riding the skateboard by myself. I rid it for a little bit until Luke came and grabbed my waist again stopping me and this time he was facing me.

" See it's not that hard, and good job for a begginer " He smirked. I looked up to met his crystal-sky color eyes. He smiled softy at me and we just stared at each other for a minute with his hands still on his waist and my hands that are now pressed against his chest. I decided I could YOLO it and I kissed him in the check witch took him by surprise.

" Thank you Luke " I said softly. He chuckled

" For what teaching you how to skateboard? " He ask confused at the fact I kissed him just for that. Now it was my turn to chuckle.

" No, For everything you've done for me I appreciate it A lot Luke " He smiles at me softly.

" No problem Mari " And I smiled at him too and with that we walked back to our places since I live on the same street as he did. We walked in complete silence and I liked that.

----------

Soo sorry if this chapter sucked. But its 2 In da morning where I'm at so I'm tired but I needed to write so this is what I came up with. Sorry if y'all don't like it. I can't blame you if you don't thought well Good Night