Chapter 1: Lima

My sister May is so stupid. She doesn't even understand the concept of; "Don't be stupid!". May is constantly getting herself into trouble, in situations that she doesn't understand. Today was one of her most incredibly stupid feats. She left her hair in a messy bun. Mrs. Crawbutt is really picky about the way that we kids wear our hair. We always have to wear our hair in these tight braids that go straight down our backs. It all started when she was getting ready for school this morning and she asked me if I would put her in a braid for her because she stupidly can't do it herself. So I just grabbed the hair, clumped it together, and then fastened it on the top of her head. She dumb enough thanked me for braiding her hair and then went trotting off to school like any other 3rd grader in our community. I was going to tell her that she still had her bun in her hair, but then I remembered that I am super lazy so I kinda just sat there watching my life pass by. When I got home this evening May would not stop whining because she said that Mrs. Crawbutt sent her to the discipline office. In the discipline office they discipline you. Because she had her hair up in a messy bun, they shaved it off so she would know better. They also shaved off her eyebrows, which was just really funny. At least she wasn't crying. Last time she got her head shaved was four years ago because she braided into two braids instead of one because she is dumb and uncoordinated, so they shaved her head. "My hair had just gotten past 7 inches!" she would whine over and over again. "Seven inches, and now there is nothing because of you, Lima!". My sister is a sassy brat. She takes after my mother. She used to act like my dad, but my dad died a couple years ago in a public execution. What they do is they put in this really intimidating chair, made out of pink leopard fur, and then they tickle you until you pass out. After you are unconscious, they insert a needle into your neck, and then you are dead. My dad had this really weird laugh, so when they were performing his execution people were cracking up. It was probably the best execution that they have ever had. My dad was killed because he was caught outside of the gated community. He is one of the rebels. He taught me everything he knew. But now he is dead. But I don't really mind.