Heart Attack

I am Niall's girlfriend. Niall Horan to be right. The name is Megan Styles. Yes, Harry Styles sister. I am 17 years old. I go to Harvord Highschool in Holmes Chapel. My best friends are: my nieghbour, Liam, Zayn, Edward, James, Mallory, Gemma, Emma, Charlotte, Phobe, and Daisy. (A/N SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) Louis (Charlotte, Phobe, and Daisy's brother) knows me, but we are enimes. The only reason why we are enimes is he doesnt like me and Niall as a couple. Louis cant run my life, he doesnt own me. I mean he cant take over me and tell me what is right and what is wrong,that is my choice.  Now, lets get back to my story :)

Niall and I lay on his bed, curled up on a cold December night. I lay awake, but absent minded. Niall let out a moan every other second, which some of them ment 'go to sleep hunny.' I didnt listen to his moans because I was to busy worrying if my parents find out Im sleeping with boy(s). Niall cuddled harder into my neck, trying to keep me warm as possible. I yawned and curled up next to him, closing my eyes.

****MORNING****

"Babe, I'll drive you to school, want me to drive you back to your flat so you can get ready?" Niall asked as I slid on my brown uggs, over my sweatpants

"Okay" I smiled, holding onto his hand

During the whole drive, I wouldnt let go of his hand, and his hand lay on my knee. I climbed out of the car and ran upstairs to my room. I slid out of my clothes and climbed into the shower, letting the cold water run on my body. I flinced the whole time. Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a towl around my skinny, shivering body.

I wore a black hoodie and white pants, with white TOMs. Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I jogged out to his car and climbed in, slamming the door.

"Wow, someone is angry today." Niall said as he started to drive

"Shut up." I growled

"Okay then." Niall said, parking the car

I pushed the door shut and ran over to my friends, falling into Emma's arms.

"Ouch?"

" Hey girl." Charlotte said, tightening her grip on a nerd

"We found this nerd hanging out here. I dont think he knows what happens when nerds come here." Phoebe growled

"I dont, and let go of me!" He said, as Charlotte dug her fingers into his shoulder

Niall can running up to me, wrapping his arms around me. He planted kisses on my neck, then found my sweet spot. I let out a small moan as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Go get a room! Gross" Charlotte screamed, letting go of the nerd

"Sorry." I said, pushing Niall off me

_______________________

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINM OF THE COVER IN THE COMMENTS <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333