Chap 8 <3

I woke up to see Niall ontop of me.

"Merry Christmas, babe." Niall smiled, kissing me on the lips

"Merry Christmas to you too." I said, pushing him off of me

I ran downstairs as fast as my feet would carry me. I thought I was going crazy.

"Babe, I think you should go comb your hair." Niall giggled, poking my hair which was a big redish brown mess

I growled and jogged upstairs and into the bathroom. I brushed through the mess and ran back downstairs. Niall grabbed my hand and got down on one knee.

"I knew we have only been together for a little while now, but will you marry me?" Niall asked, looking up at me with his crystal blue colored eyes.

"Yes." I whispered

"Thank you!" He screamed, jumping up, kissing me AND hugging me.

"Ew." my brother Matt said walking downstairs "Get. a. room."

I growled at Matt as he walked into the kitchen. Then he walked out.

"Where's mom?" Matt asked, sipping a bit of water from his glass

"She has work." I said, turning to Matt

"On Christmas?!" He screamed "Oh shoot, Im stuck with you two,"

"Yeah, you are. And remember, mom doesnt like you saying that!!" I reminded him

"Sorry." He grumbled, walking upstairs

 I hugged Niall one last time before sliding down infront of the Christmas tree. There were lots of presents, big ones, small ones, and they were all full of colored paper. I was guessing my mom had invited my cousins over. Great.

****5:30 PM****

It was really loud. My cousins were over to celeabrate christmas with us. Erika (A/N Erika is Matt's girlfriend) and Matt were playing a game on the connect, the adults were in the kitchen talking like they always were. Since I had a lot of teenage cousins, they were playing games on their phones, laptops, etc. My 5 little cousins were, Jessica, Harriet, Julian, Adrian, and Molly. They were peeking at the presents. And last but not least, Niall and I were messing around.

"I love you." I whispered through kisses

"I love you too...." Niall said

"Guys stop kissing, there's children here." My mom said, walking into the large lounge

I nodded and pulled away, turning on my laptop.

"PEOPLE ON LAPTOPS, WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING? LET ME GUESS, MINECRAFT?!" I said

"Yup."

I logged onto minecraft and joined the server we all played on. Soon, it was time to open presents.

"This one's for Megan." Harriet said, running over to me, handing me a small box

I opened the box and of course, it was from Niall. There was a diamond ring inside.

"Niall. It's beautiful." I said through gasps

"Im glad you like it, babe." Niall smiled, kissing me

A loud "awe" echoed throughout the room. There were a lot of camera flashes as we kissed.

It was the best Christmas ever.