Chap 11 <3

****SUMMER OF '14 AKA 1 YEAR LATER****

It's summer now and now Niall and I have three beautiful children. Our children names are: Dani and Anna, they are the twins. And Luke is our only son. Dani and Anna are two years old and Luke is 2 also. But Luke is 10 months older then the girls. We still lived at home with John since a few months ago, he killed mom. He's trying to kill me, but Niall wont let him. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, all our kids are adopted. Now back to real time :)

 Niall and I sat in the grass and watched our children play in the backyard.

"Mama! Elp me get up here. Pwease." Dani said, trying to climb up the slide

"Hunny, dont climb up the slide." I said, running over to her, taking her off the slide, slapping her hand lightly "It's not safe. And you know that."

Dani rubbed her hand as I sat back down next to Niall.

"Why did you slap her?" He asked

"Cuz, It helps children learn what is right and what is wrong." I said

"I thought it just hurt them." He said, puzzled

I soon felt rain drops on my head. 

"Kids! Go inside, it's raining!" I screamed, heading inside after them

I turned on Finding Nemo for them to watch while Niall and I made dinner.

"I thought you didnt know you really knew how to take care of children. 'Cuz I barely know anything."

"Well Im the mother so...it's easier for me..i guess..." I muttered, setting the table

I looked into the lounge and all three children were asleep. I decided to stop cooking since they wouldnt wake up anytime soon. I flung myself onto the sofa and shut my eyes. Niall curled up next to me, hugging me from behind as we both fell asleep in the living room.

**************

AWE. HAPPY CHAPTER!!!