Chapter 9 <3

***3 Months Later***

Niall had gone on tour, my mom got married, and Erika has moved in with Matt. The person my mom got married to was John but I call him "The abuser". Whenever my mom is at work, he beats me. Mom was at work now, and I was home with him. I crept the door open so just one of my eyes shown. I saw his big brown boots and he was looking down. He saw me and kicked the door, the kick was so hard that I flew backwards. It hurt A LOT. I silently cried as the pain in my back grew.

"WIMP."

"Shut up!" I screeched

"IDIOT!"

"I said shut up!!!"

"STUPID."

"You wont stop, so I'll just let you go. Call me names." I cried, as he opened the door

"FAT."

"DUMB."

I wanted to punch John in the face, but I knew I would get punched right back.

"I HATE YOU!" He screamed, spitting in my face

"Please....stop....." I cried

"NO I WILL NOT STOP!" He spat, slapping me across the cheeck

"BRAT."

I heard the horn of my mom's car and so did John. He got up and ran off to greet her.

~.~.~.Nialls POV~.~.~.

I knew about John. Knowing that he was hurting the love of my life slowly killed me inside. I had to go see her. It was about 4:00 PM here in California which means it's about 9:00 PM over in London. I had to go see Megan but she's just to far away. I decided to skype her. Soon her face popped up on the screen and she did not look happy. She opened her mouth to speak but I stopped her.

"I know you want me to be there with you, but I just cant. I'm sorry Megan." I said, putting my hand up to the screen.

"I dont want you, I need you." She said. There was blood dripping from her forehead and nose.

"What did he do to you?!"

"Well, we got into a big fight, he ended up winning." She said and started to cry

"Dont break down on me, babe!" I screamed

"He's coming." She mouthed to me before her face disappered from my screen

~.~.~.Megans POV~.~.~.

John walked in and punched me in the stomach.

"I knew you were talking to Niall. You know I hate him but you just wont listen."

"He's my husband, dad. I cant just leave him, it's not right." I said, stomping my foot

"Well, mom wants you." John said, pushing me out the door

I slowly walked downstairs, terror raced around inside of me.

"Yes mom?"

"I know yo-." I cut her off

"Break up with John or I'm running away." I said

"Hon-"

"You heard me, go tell him it's over. Now." I screamed, pointing to the stairs

"Honey, I know he;s cruel."

"He is. He doesnt want Niall and I being together. I just want him out of my life!" I screeched, marching out the front door.

I forgot to pack. I ran back inside and packed all my belongings. I texted Niall and told him Im coming to California. I ran back outside and jumped into the car and drove to airport.