❀the Real Routine❀

Hinatas pov

I honestly had not slept all night having elected to read this book i had nearly finished, it was around 05:30am when i finished it and by that point i saw no reason to try and fall asleep.

I slipped out of my bed around 6am deciding i no longer wanted to stare at my bedroom ceiling anymore and put a shirt on which nearley covered my boxers. Finding my way to my door and walking down the stairs to see if anyone else was awake.

I found the garage door open which i proceeded to walk past to get to the kitchen making myself some toast and grabbing two beers out the fridge. I soon returned to the garage door to find my mother as i expected, she had her earphones in so she hadnt heard me enter so i proceed to place the food on the end of the desk she was sat at before taking out her earphones and kissing her on the forehead as a good morning.

┌───  ───┐
M=mother
H=hinata
└───  ───┘

M: mhmm morning shoyo

She gave me a small smile and a hug, by looking at her eye bags it had seemed she had been up all night aswell most likely sorting out something shady.

H: morning i made you some extra slices of toast so we can share

I handed her one of the beer bottles aswell as sliding the plate of toast close indicating for her to take one.

M: thanks baby have you been up long?

H: Mhm i wanted to finish that book that hank let me borrow he wanted it back today.

M: ohh ye Any good?

H: ye definitely worth a read

We made small talk like this for a while as we were eating and before long we had finished and i went back to the kitchen washing the plate and heading back up to my room.

It was now around 06:30am so i finally went to take a shower as i didnt have enougth time to take a bath, and brushed my teeth. By then it had come around to 7am and i finally started getting ready into my uniform. As i was finishing my little sister burst into my room shouting at me to wake up before realising i was about ready to leave.

We made our way downstairs as i grabbed a few things i needed and shoved them into my bag. Finally i went into the kitchen to say by to my sister and my dad.

┌───  ───┐
D=dad
N=natsu
└───  ───┘

H: hey im setting off now or im going to be late to practice.

I walked up to my dad and gave him a kiss on the forehead

D: alright have you eaten?

H: ye i made some food for me and mum earlier

D: okay ill see you in a bit

I stole my dads packet of cigarettes that was sat beside him as he gave me a small glare and went up to natsu giving her a big hug

N: BYE ONII-CHANNNN have a good day!!!

H: haha okay natsu be a good girl when im gone okay

I finally pulled away and made my way to the door natsu trailing behind me as i placed on my shoes and grabbed my bag.

Walking away i smiled at natsu who was waving violently by the door to me before closing it.

After a while of walking i finally made it to school before walking to the gym though i plastered on a small grin. I could hear the noise of people in the gym already as i hadnt taken my bike to school today, finally opening the door giving them the fake idea i ran here i shouted at the top if my lungs with a fake pant.

H: HEYY GUYS SORRY IM LATE!!!!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

I accidentally made this chapter before the first one but im still happy with it so

Not got much to say but that

❀words: 674❀
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘