❀Opinions & Meaning❀

Hinatas pov

Upon entering the gym everyone stared at me and before i knew it i had been tackled by the two bone heads of the team, as annoying as it was i played along.

Suddenlly as if on que Kagayama was shouting down my ear, by now i was already fed up and wanted to go home, but if im being honest i was to lazy to walk back up the mountain all the way home so i had to stick with this crew of dandilions before i could get my ride back home which wouldnt be until later.

(im just gonna start putting there names instead of initials its easier to understand )

Kageyama: BOKE HINATA WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?

i was still being pinned to the floor by Nishanoya and Tanaka until finally Daichi came and saved me.

Daichi: Alright get off Hinata you two or your gonna sufficate him.

Finally i was free from their grasp and off the dirty floor brushing myself down and picking up my bag which i had previously dropped as to not let it get damaged when the two bone heads came crashing into me.

Hinata: Thanks Daichi-san and sorry for being late i stayed up till late last night reading and woke up late!!!

I bowed at a perfect 90° angle sounding almost desperate for his forgivness which i couldnt really care less about, but non the less i had to keep up my good guy act if you could call it that.

To be honest i didnt know what to call it, honestly the only reason i put up a front was because i didnt want anyone to dig to deep into my personal life. I knew i couldnt trust half these bozos not to let something slip if i told them anything about what i do in my free time, and honestly they never asked about my personal life so i never told them.

If they started asking me now though id probably not tell them anyway it was honestly to late, they already had this pictures in their heads of me being this cute, innocent may i add very annoying short first year who was vollyball obsessed.

Dont get me wrong i am VERY vollyball obsessed but still i also didnt think they would be able to handle what id say was my lifesyle.

I was baught out my thoughts to a quite gym before ofcorse the casual snarky comment from the resident salt shaker.

Tsukishima: The shrimp reads? Dont make me laugth, your so stupid i bet you couldnt read to save your life!

He chuckled proud of his stupid comment, i had the right to smack him across his smug face right then and there but i kept my composure and decided to ignore him.

Sugawara: okay thats enougth Hinata go change and once your done come back here and warm up then you can start practicing on your recives.

I looked at Daichi and he looked over at Suga-san then back at me and pointing back at Suga-san

Daichi: what he said.

I chuckled as i made my way to go get changed, despite everyone else i didnt mind the third years and not forgetting the forgotton trio. I liked suga and daichi because you could atleast have a decent conversation with then and not get annoyed half way through, they didnt say stupid things and were obviously a lot more mature then the rest of the team.