Startled

❗️I DO NOT OWN THE SHOW NOR CAT NOR SAM❗️

It was a rainy day and cat and sam were just finishing dinner...
"Done" cat said when she finished her spaghetti tacos that Sam introduced her to.
"Ughh every meal cat, why!" Sam said amused at her friends constant hyper mood.
"Right, well, mama at aloooot of food and now, she needs a walk, wanna come?" Sam said full from her spaghetti tacos.
"Naahhh, imma stay and watch that's a drag" cat said excitedly.
"K, cya cat, oh and no bibble" Sam said putting on a mock serious face walking out the door putting on her leather jacket.

Sam gets on her motorbike and drives to a Forrest that she visits often.

She turned off the bike and got off it while taking off her helmet and putting it on her seat. She didn't have to worry about anyone stealing it cause it was a place no one knew about. Or so she thought.
About half an hour later she is walking down the narrow path with leaves hitting her face constantly, she angrily  pushed one out of the way so hard the branch snapped, her eyes widened slightly from surprise but came out of her shocked state when she heard quite sobs in the distance.

She followed the sound until it was right behind a thick tree branch, she didn't know what to expect but she walked around anyway and saw a girl with a large red hoodie on that swallowed her body while and some black short shorts with a white rim.
Her head was covered with the hood at the back with only her hair spilling down her shoulders.
Sam was confused as to why a girl was here crying deep in the Forrest and all mucky from the wet dirt underneath her.
her clothes were damp from the rain that fell off of the leaves.

"Hello" sam said wearily,
The girl looked up with mascara running down her face and her lip was quivering while she held in a sob and she answered,
"H-hi" as she sobbed again.

Sam sat next to her leaning against the tree behind them extending out her legs holding a bottle of blue dog soda,
"I'm not very good at comforting people"
Sam said  not knowing what else to say, the girl who was about sam's age (22) said:
"Sorry"
she whispered as she wiped her tears and mascara that was dripping down her face away.
"It's. Just-" she couldn't finish her sentence as she felt another sob was about the escape her already dry throat.
Sam just looked at her with an unreadable expression on her face, it was something between compassion and an uncomfort.
"M-my mum just passed aw-away and I lost my apartment because I lost m-my job, all because I-I w-wouldn't sleep w-with my prick of a b-boss" she said as more sobs wracked her insides.

Sam didn't know what to do but she felt sorry for the girl and despite her harsh demeanour
She awkwardly gave the upset girl a side hug and patted her arm saying 'everything will be okay' without words.
The girl just grabbed onto her and cried in Sam's shoulder, Sam just hugged her more trying to comfort her more and it was working. 

Sam got up and held her hand out for the girl to follow her movements and she did.
"What's your name" sam asked curiously and they walked through the woods together towards sam's bike.
"Yn" the girl said shyly
"I'm sam" sam said focused on not stepping in puddles whereas yn didn't care if her black trainers got ruined or not since they were already dirty and old.
Yh shivered, sam noticed from the side of her eye and took off her leather jacket and put it around yn who gratefully smiled at sam and hugged it closer noticing the smell of chicken, pine wood and wet dirt, it wasn't a bad combo just...different....and...her. Yn liked it's distinctive smell, it made her feel warm inside.

"I'm heading back to my apartment want to clean up there?"
"Yeah...thank you..by the way"
"No prob"

They reached the clearing where sam parked her motorbike and yn looked shocked at sam as she got on, sam tapped the seat behind her and yn got on, as sam reved the engine to start it up yn wearily asked:
"Where do I hold on?"
Sam laughed slightly and said:
"Put you're arms out"
Yn put her arms out confused, sam grabbed her hands and put them around her stomach as she said:
"Hold on tight"
Yn blushed and thanked the gods that Sam couldn't see her red face"

They set off and the journey for yn was thrilling making her feel happy for the first time in a while.

By the time they were both walking into the area where her apartment was she couldn't take the smile off of her face, she looked around the floor that had tons of plants and flowers on it and asked:
"Which is yours?"
Sam just pointed to a door and dropped her arm, sam grabbed the spare key from under the door mat and yn looked at her round ass and blushed then looked away.
When Sam got up she said:
"Why are you're cheeks red?" Confused she just brushed it off and unlocked the door then shouted into the apartment:
"CAAATTT IM BAAAAACK"
The chirpy girl in a pink frilly dress came to Sam and said:
"Hey sam, who's you're friend, and is she okay?"
Confused as to why a girl was at her door with makeup running down her face next to Sam she was worried about her and even though she didn't know who she was she felt concerned and wanted to make sure she was okay.
"I'm yn" yn said with a small wave and smile.

"She is here so she can clean all the dirt off of her, and hey this is like how I met you" sam said shocked with a small laugh and smile.
"Oh yeah" cat said with a little laugh.
"We'll come inside then" cat said eager to get to know this girl more.

Yn forgot about her awful day and went to take a shower to clean the muck off of her from the wet soil in the woods.