Attraction

After yn showered she couldn't find her clothes so she looked around to see what she could wear, on the hangers by the shower there were 2 robes, a pink one with lolipops and other varieties of sweets on it and a short, black, silky one with lace on the bottom with a flower pattern.
Yn liked the black one more so she put it on and went to the lounge to ask where her clothes were, as she entered the lounge only Sam was there so yn assumed that cat was in her bedroom.
Sam was watching tv on the couch with one leg resting on the top and the other carelessly dangling off the sofa with one of her arms supporting her head and the other with a chicken wing in hand slowly munching on it.
"Hey, where are my clothes?"
Yn asked standing just outside of the bathroom.
Sam turned to look at her whilst saying:
"Oh I put them in the drye-woah"
Sam stared wide eyed at yn and blushed then looked away mumbling about where yn's clothes were.
"Huh" yn said confused thinking Sams behaviour was strange.

She went to check the dryer to see if here clothes were ready but it still had 45 minutes left.
Yn went to the couch to sit and watch toilet wars with Sam and so Sam moved her legs to sit in a normal position to make room for yn.
yn didn't notice Sam was blushing madly whilst trying to breath normally,
"Hey this show is really good what's it called?"
Yn asked and Sam replied stuttering:
"T-toilet wars"
Sam coughs trying to recover, she had no clue what was going on normally she never gets flustered and all sorts of thoughts were running wild in her head such as if she smelt ok or if yn noticed her red cheeks.
Yn turned to Sam to ask a question about the show since she had never seen it before but as soon as she turned to Sam she noticed she looked really warm
"Oh my god are you okay?, you look sick"
Sam looked at yn and blushed more when yn put her hand on Sams cheek to feel her temperature.
Yn liked the feel of Sams cheek and moved it around a little to feel more and soon yn was cupping Sams cheek without realising.
Sam was bright red and when yn noticed what she was doing she blushed and said:
"S-sorry"
Then moved her hand away quickly, sam was speechless just looking at yn with her mouth agape.
Yn quickly forgot about what she did and said:
"Come on you're going to bed you're sick"
She grabbed Sams hand and dragged her up off the sofa quickly but sam went to stand up aswell and yn pulled a little too hard so sam fell into yn.
Sam blushed again and in her mind she was criticising herself for blushing so much.

The bedroom door opened and cat appeared brushing her hair and focusing on her curls.
"Hey have you seen my-"
Cat stopped mid sentence as she saw yn and Sam close together, they immediately stepped away from eachother and released their hands both blushing like crazy...again.

"Uuuuugh..am I interrupting something?" Cat said laughing lightly and uncomfortably looking anywhere but at yn and Sam.
"N-no not at all-"
Sam said then yn interrupted her
"Sam is sick and so I was taking her to your bedroom so that she could get better"
Yn said cheerily smiling at cat whilst the blush faded.
Sam just nodded continually.
Yn dragged Sam by the hand to the bedroom forgetting she was still in the lacy, black robe that was too short for even cat who was very small.
When Sam and yn got to the bedroom and passed cat who just looked confused at the whole situation yn went to sams bed she immediately knew it was hers because the other side was pink and matched cats personality perfectly, Sam just stood in front of yn with her back facing the bed and said:
"I'm not getting in the bed"
"Yes you are! You're sick"
"No im no-"
"Yess you arrreeeeee!"
Said yn impatiently, Sam just responded:
"Nope" then folded her arms and shook her head.
Yn sighed then a thought came into her mind, she smiled briefly then mocked a sigh and just said:
"Fine"
Then suddenly pushed Sam backwards onto her bed and laughed, Sam pouted and said:
"If im going down you're coming down with me"
and she smirked the grabbed Yn's arms and pulled her down as well.
Yn fell on-top of Sam and laughed  along with her.

Once they calmed down from laughing they both sat up and looked at each other with smiles on their faces.
The distance between them was only a few inches and Sams hand lay on top  of Yn's,
They stared into each others eyes and saw what felt like home and both of them had thoughts running like crazy in their mind and their hearts were beating out of their chests.
Slowly they leaned in about to connect when they heard the dryer beep signaling that Yn's clothes were clean and dry,
They abruptly pulled away and yn coughed awkwardly whilst Sam rubbed the back of her neck.
"I should probably get dressed, as comfy as this is I don't think I could stay in it forever"
Yn got up and as Sam went to yn pushed her back down and said:
"No, you're sick so stay put"
Sam just smiled and said:
"Fine, but when you're dressed can you come back and talk to me cause if I can't watch toilet wars then I at least want someone to talk to"
She said qith a smile playing at her lips.
Yn just smiled and nodded,
She exited the room and shut the door then smiled to herself and went to get her clothes from the dryer.
"Hi yn, do you wanna do a puzzle with me?"
She heard cat say to her from the table in the kitchen.
"Oh I'm sorry cat but I have to go to Sam after I'm dressed"
Yn said sadly to Sam but Sam just smiled and said:
"Okay"
Yn grabbed her clothes from the dryer and went to the bathroom to change.