007 ✧ Claws. Teeth. Scales.

A/N: Sorta debating if I wanna start crossposting my other fics here again and using this one to determine but thoughts? Also if you enjoy the fic, please leave words and votes if you're out there.

** ** **

"Hold still, I'm gonna take the whole eye next time," Phoenix tipped Gareth's chin to apply some liner. One finger smudged it just enough. He blushed watching her work. Lips pursed and her brow knitting. "Gare-Bear."

   "My mom is so embarrassing," he groaned at the teasing. "She likes you though. Your style sends her through a time machine or something. Sorry about the long tour through her closet and scrapbooks."

   "Few free vintage pieces and your naked baby butt photos were worth it," Fi winked at his expression dropping.

   "She didn't..."

   "Oh, big time. And I saw the fluffy cow onesie."

   "I'm running away from home. I'll get surgery and change my name," Gareth decided. "You'll cover for me, right?"

   "Nope," she flashed a campy smile that had him breaking.

   "Gonna need our drummer in a sec for warm-up," Eddie popped his head in the doorway of the cramped space. It was the closest thing to a dressing room in this place but it was more of a broom closet with a mirror and side table. "Very KISS of you."

   "Trying something new, Eds," Gareth thanked Phoenix and hurried up the steps.

   "Me next? Complete my godly look?" He pushed up onto a table. Legs opened for her to move in close and angle his head with two fingers. They scanned each other's faces. Eddie tried not to groan inhaling her perfume. Feeling her heat close in. His cock twitched and he shifted, trying to settle down. Her just standing this close was too exhilarating to handle, felt like he was free falling.

   "Hickies seem just suggestive enough," she remarked. He inhaled deeper again. Recalled the way she moaned in his lap. Phoenix saw the apple of his throat bob. His lashes fluttered as she lined him up. Heat bloomed up her cheeks. "Looks good on you. Might have to paint your whole face up another day, I like to practice."

   He had pretty lips too but she didn't say that.

   "Used to think you had a superpower in school," Eddie flicked his eyes from her face to the ceiling, "shapeshifter."

   "Nah, I played more invisible," she joked but he narrowed, face serious. Dead serious.

   "Well, you shouldn't because I think you're pretty incredible," Eddie sucked some air in as she brought the pencil down to study his eyes. Seconds ticked. The weight of what he said washing over their skin to pierce directly into the marrow of bone. The Loyal Munson Soapbox of Friendship. "I think you shouldn't change a single thing about you."

   Eddie held her eyes, head tilting as he leaned in. Got even closer until they both were burning together in this tiny stomach of a room.

   "Not invisible anymore either, Fi."

   Tears lined her eyes and were blinked aside. She tried to twitch a smirk or scoff it off like she did most things. What Eddie put into the world was hard to blink aside. Maybe that was why people avoided him and his intensity sometimes.

   "You're such a sap, Munson," she tilted to do his other eye. Voice even lower. "Keep that. Or else."

   "For you? Always," he declared as dreamy as possible. Head tilting with that signature smile that melted. "Just picture me riding up to save a princess from a dragon-guarded tower. I'll sing a song and ask you to let down your hair."