030

"Hello everyone and welcome to our cooking show uhm ..." I take a few seconds pause to think about a name" Olive and Vineyard at knives."  I smile at the camera and then at Vinnie very proud of the name I just gave to our fake youtube channel. "These aren't actually our names, obviously" I put my hand to the side of my mouth to whisper the last word "but they are names that other people made out of our names actually" I explained myself to the camera while I was laying down the ingredients for the cookies.

"Wait, why are you an Olive and I'm an enitre Vineyard?" Vinnie asked, interrupting me.

"Hm... cause you're bigger?" I try to find an explanation.

"Oh yeah? Bigger enough to be a Vineyard? I'm not even that big bruh"

"I know what's big" I said, looking down on him and back in his eyes, letting out a giggle.

"OLIVIA! We're on camera!" he said as his eye got bigger and a little blush appeared on his cheeks. 

"Gonna cut that out later" I said looking at him. "Anyway" I do a little spin and face the camera again "today... tonight? tonight cause it's like 3 am, we are baking cookies!"

"Exciting!" Vinnie said laughing next to me. "That's what people usually do at 3 am instead of sleeping in case you didn't know." he says irronically and I give him a dirty look and while I face the camera again he slaps my ass.

"Vinnie! Anyway, ignore my dumb boyfriend people!"

"Boyfriend?" he says smilling, eyeing me from top to down.

"I mean.. you never asked so I'm just gonna assume it. It's kinda cringe to ask me if I wanna be your girlfriend after you railed me multiple times though." I turn to face him and smile.

"Did y'all hear that? This gorgeous absolutely-not-stoned-right-now bitch right here is MY GIRLFRIEND. What a time to be alive!!' Vinnie said excited, placing a cute kiss on my lips.

"Stop distracting me, Vineyard. We'll never gonna eat those cookies"

After we pretended to talk to a fake audience for the next 50 minutes, we finally took the cookies out of the oven.

"These are actually really good" I said taking another bite of the cookie.

"You have to let them cool down a bit more" 

"Well, I can't. I couldn't wait anymore" I said spinning on my toes to face Vinnie, while eating the last bite of the cookie.

"When will you learn how to eat?" he smiled brushing the crumbs off the corners of my mouth and chin.

"When will you learn how to stop being an ass?" I asked back, slightly amused.

"I love you."

"What?" I said smilling, in disbelief, while I was dusting my hands off.

"I love you, Olivia. I know we only said it once after we first had sex, but I do. So much. God I never thought I'd have this. This moments, this happiness, this love. You're my blessing."

"Vinnie..." I said in awe of the moment, not being able to make up any other word than his name. He grabbed my face, cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "I love you. I'm happy I met you." I said, melting into his eyes, as I hanged my arms from his neck, smilling at him.

"Can we cuddle for like a week now?"

"Ugh, I WISH. Mom reminded me I have to take Mia tomorrow to buy a dress from Homecoming. Uh. Don't even wanna see her face and I have to be stuck with her until she finds a stupid dress. I didn't even went to a Homecoming back home, she can skip it so it ends my misery."

"Wait, you've never been to Homecoming?" he asked shocked.

"No. It doesn't exist back home. ANYWAY. Guess we'll have to make up sooner or later so... looking for a dress might be a start."

"I would've said I can take her for you, but that would be the worst idea ever, considering."

"Yeahhh, maybe not. I'd rather get hit by a bus than have her alone with you in your car or any space for that matter."

"You know I would never."

"I know Vin. But she would apparently. Let's go cuddle until we fall asleep now, I feel like I'll pass out if I spend another 5 minutes on my feet"

few days skip 

"This is for you" Lucas said laying a box down on my desk. It just came now."

"For me? The fuck?" I asked him shocked, not expecting any delivery. "Magnolia bakery" I read the card out loud. "Who sent me sweets, lmao?" I ask before opening the box, Lucas still standing in front of me.

I open the box and there where muffins, placed next to each other, with letter written on top of them. " H O M E C O M I N G ?" A big smile grew on my face as I kept looking at the muffins. I closed the door and I saw the little note attached to it.

"Please.  

                        your boyfriend."

"Well, someone's really happy about sweets delivery" Lucas giggled.

"Vinnie asked me to go to the homecoming with him. BRB I'm gonna cry in the bathroom."

"Homecoming? Is he still in highschool?" his aussie accent made everything sound so serious yet so funny.

"No, dumbass. Mia's homecoming. We can chaperone." I slowly hit him in the chest.

"That would be bloody awkward, wouldn't it? And doesn't any girl know who he is? Do you want highschooler to hunt you down the school?"

"You're right Lucas. How are you always so rational? Anyway, I'll think about it more. It's so cute though, uh Lucas, I'm so in love" I said smilling, re-reading the note a thousand times.

"Happiness looks great on you, Olivia. I hope y'all figure it out. I'm kinda flat out now so I'm gonna talk to you at lunch. See ya" he said waving at me as he made his way out.

Vin<3 is calling you...

Decline        Accept

"Before you say anything, I just talked to the person in charge of the Homecoming and they're gonna make it mask themed. So no one knows who we are. I'm also gonna wear long sleeves even though I'm pretty hot in folded shirts. The things you do for love. I know you never went to homecoming and prom sucked for you. So.. would you be my homecoming date?"

"You really have everything figured it out, don't you? I smile, brushing the little note with my finger. Yes. Yes. Yes. You're the absolute best Vin."

"I knew I could convince you. I'll pick you up after work. Love you."

"Love you, Vin."

this chapter was a bit cheesy buuuuut... drama is coming

wish you joy 🦋