Ch. 2 Baby

*this will get VERY hot-* *also before you read this, the bathroom floors are clean! And Robin and y/n are the only ones who use that bathroom*
your pov:

"Robin, are you okay in there?" You asked.

"Y- yeah," she said but you heard her sniffle.

"Robin," you say as you start to push open the door.
you see her, her face is all red and there are tears streaming down her face, "Robin!" You say, pushing through the door and running over to hug her. She hugs back.

"Robin what's going on?" You ask.

"I- it's n- nothing. I'm f- ine." She said through sobs.

"No, you aren't, tell me what's wrong."

"y/n, I- I-" she pulled out of the hug, her arms still around you.

"You what?"

She moved closer to you and pressed her lips against yours before quickly pulling away.

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was th-"

You grabbed her face and started kissing her, and wiping her tears.

Robins pov:

Oh MY GOD y/n is kissing me she- she's actually kissing me- WHAT DO I DO?????????

"Im... not... really... experienced with... this kind of... stuff," I managed to say in between kisses.

She pulled away and I almost wish I never talked, I needed her lips on mine, but she started talking.

"Robin, that's ok, neither am I. We can figure this out together." She says locking the door.

Thank god we cleaned in here yesterday and that we're the only people who use this bathroom.

She opened her bag and pulled out a small blanket. I looked at her with surprise.

"What? I get cold here sometimes." She said.

"Well baby, you could've just told me that, I would've kept you warm." I say, smirking.

"Damn robin, has anyone ever told you how hot you are?"

"No- not before now," I replied.

Fuck she's amazing.

She came closer placing her hand on my stomach, "well, Robin. I've gotta say, I don't believe that for one second because you are the sexiest woman I've ever seen." She started kissing me again, running her hand under my shirt. "Is this ok?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

She brought her hand back out from under my shirt and began pulling my shirt over my head, I helped her by pulling it all the way off and she threw it into the corner somewhere. Then she pushed me up against the wall, it was cold but it was worth it.

She began kissing down my chest to my pant line, she started to unbutton my pants when I lightly pushed her away and reached down, pulling her back up so we were face to face.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head, "not at all baby."

I ran my hand across the hem of her shirt and looked at her for approval before pulling it off, she was wearing a blue, lace bra that matched the panties she put on earlier, I pulled it off and threw it on the ground.

I started kissing her neck and then slowly moved down her chest.

Your pov:

You bite your lip to keep from screaming robins name but it's not easy.