chapter 5

Enjoy ~
Giyuu's pov•

Social interaction is just not something I'm a fan of. Having to pack and unpack while moving made me totally forget that school even existed. So when Mitsuri and Rengoku brought up the fact that we have to attend school, I panicked.

Rengoku's pov•

There was a bit of awkward silence after Mitsuri brought up school. Sadly, for Giyuu, it was true so I tried to look on the bright side. After I took the last bite of my food I decided to break the ice of cold silence. "It'll be alright, I'm sure we'll make plenty of new friends and they will be fun people to be around!! At least we won't be going to our old school, I'm sure the people here will be much better!" I know it made Mitsuri feel better, and I hope it at least helped to reassure Giyuu about being around new people.

After Giyuu and Mitsuri finished their food, and I washed our plates, we did Giyuu's room, the living room, and finished the kitchen. With us doing all of that we finally finished unpacking completely. Meaning we have time to find a school, and get all of the online work finished.

•Mitsuri's pov•

"We finally finished!" I say with a smile on my face as sweat drips off me."And it's still light outside!" Just then my stomach began rumbled "I'm hungryy." I say

"Lets go get something to eat!" Rengoku shouted. "Yeah!"I say back
"Fine.." Giyuu says quietly

"YAYY!!" Me and rengoku shout
"But where will we go?" Giyuu said, it went quite for a second, then I remembered I saw a cafe down the road.

"Ooo, I remember a cafe I saw!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Words: 290 <3