•chapter 7•

~Enjoy~

Wow...He's cute...

•Rengoku's pov•

"Rengoku?" Giyuu asked, catching my attention.
I hadn't noticed it but I began to stare at this mysterious, good looking, man.
Mitsuri asked what me and Giyuu wanted and after we told her we took a seat, but conveniently we sat down right behind the man who had previously cought my eye.
We took our seats and, again, I began to stare at the man while he spoke to the person he was with.
And once again, Giyuu took me from the trance that I was placed in by the man.
"Are you ok?" Giyuu asked.
"Yes, of course! Why do you ask?" I answer, trying to hide the fact that I was staring at a random person.
"You keep staring at the man in front of us, do you not like him or something?" Giyuu asks, making me panic a little.
"Haha! Hate? Staring? What are you talking about? I wasn't doing any of that! Haha!" I laugh out nervously.
'that was really obvious' I internally facepalm
"Umm...ok?.." is all Giyuu said in response.
Just in time Mitsuri came back and sat with us.
"Ok so I ordered and they said they will bring us our-... Are you guys ok?" Mitsuri asks with concern written in her voice.
"We're good! Nothing's wrong! Anyways what were you saying?" I say.
Mitsuri and Giyuu look at each other confused  then look back at me.
"Umm..ok?..Anyways, they said they would bring us our order once it's ready." Mitsuri says.
Soon, more people come in and take seats.
"I do not want to be here..." Giyuu says under his breath.
"Are you ok Giyuu? Do you want to leave?" Mitsuri asks, concerned.
"Huh? Oh no, it's fine, I just hope they hurry with our order..." Giyuu answers.
"Haha! Me to! I'm starving!" I laugh back to lighten the mood.
"Me tooo!" Mitsuri whines.
As if on que, a waiter walks to our table and asks if we ordered what they had in their hands.
"Yes! Thank you!" Mitsuri answers while they hand us our food and drinks.
"Enjoy your food and have a nice day!" The waiter says while walking away.

Time skip

Once we finish eating we get ready to leave.
As we are walking out we thank the waiter and as I turn towards the door I make eye contact with the attractive male I spotted when I walked in.
He smiled at me and I think I felt me cheeks heat up very faintly, his smile seemed as if it were contagious as I smiled back at him and walked out of the building, still smiling.
"Oooo~ Does somebody have a little crush~?" Mitsuri teases as she watched me walk out of the cafe.
"Haha! No! Of course not! What are you talking about!" I answer nervously.

_______________________________________________

Words: 478 <3