Chapter Five: Crystalsong Forest

Angela walked into the clearing surrounded by trees and pulled a chain that was laying upon the snowy ground. Forced to walk out of the shadows the wolf presented itself to the crowd. Razkal gasped giving the first indication that this was no ordinary wolf. 

As Kyline looked upon it she first noticed its eyes where fathomless depths of darkness. As the wolf looked at her, an unintentional shiver ran along her spine. Its pelt looked like threads of silver emerging from its black skin. The paws were as large as a full grown bear. Its retracted claws looked as if it was crafted with the strongest metal and sharpened with the precision of an artist. It stood there with its mouth open showing all sharpened metallic looking teeth, with black smoke arising from its mouth. Legends say on the wolf's command the smoke transforms into an orb of darkness capable of blinding those who unfortunately get caught in the sphere.  Anyone caught in that globe of darkness was blinded until they were able to escape it. The last thing Kyline noticed was the silver mist surrounding its large frame, giving her an ethereal impression of the beast.

Razkal whistled in appreciation, obviously impressed and surprised that Angela followed through with her promise. He looked at the animal with admiration and greed. Kyline could tell that most of what he was considering was how to make money from this beast.

"He's a beaute." Razkal said without even consulting with his beast trader. "How much of a cut do ya want?"

"75%" Angela said confidently.

"That's absurd! You will run me dry." Razkal yelled.

"Only for this beast. It is the rarest you will ever find so I deserve a bigger cut this time."

            "Nope, not happenin'"

            "Well I guess our deal is off." Angela said shrugging "I am sure I can find another buyer."

            "Hold on for a minute der mon!" the troll said interrupting.

            Kyline was very confused at this point expecting an attack from Razkal by now. Yet here they were negotiating the price of this beast that Angela will obviously not want to give away. Or so Kyline thought.

            Razkal and the troll communicated in orcish discussing the transaction that is attempting to occur.

            "Alright how about 50% with the same amount for other pets that you capture for me?"

            "60% with the same deal" Angela stated.

            "57% and the same deal" Razkal said.

            Angela took some time to think of the deal, but agreed after some time.

            "One last thing is what group do you associate with before I get into a deal with you."

            "Ahh ya are a smart one. I have the honours to be part of the Steamwheedle Cartel." Razkal said.

            "I did think so but had to make sure." Angela gave a high whistle.

            Ten hunters all with different pets, left the cover of the forest and pointed their arrows at Razkal. Kyline noticed not one of Razkal's group flinched.

            "Razkal you are under arrest by the authority of the Piercing Arrow guild. We shall take you to Dalaran authorities for your crimes." Said a tall night elf which Kyline presumed was the guild leader.

            "Pfft like ya could snatch me up that fast. I know much of your guild's actions of trying to disperse of Steamwheedle Cartel. Most in our Cartel do. You need to try harder." Razkal said laughing.