A mha/bnha Izuku story... with him as rengoku.

This came from an idea from a few people, won't say as most want to remain anonymous:

Title: Izuku rengoku: The fire god hero: hinokami!

Description:

Izuku rengoku: a lone child, his parents killed in a villain attack, and then taken in by the togata family as he was a cousin of theirs, he was 3 when it happened so Mirio was 4, the two became brothers almost immediately because of their similar motivating attitude.

Izuku's still quirkless but the togata's didn't mind and the brothers bond grew even more as they wanted to be hero's even with their defects. A year later, scientist David shield re-discovered the nichirin blades, though they only work mostly with quirkless... people with certain quirks are able too, still not many do.

They were deployed world wide in secret, if one was put and seen on video, how to get them is still unknown, Izuku was one who managed to get one thanks to the doctor who checked him, he was known to be one of this generation's first flame breathing users, he also has another breath (sun) though he hasn't discovered it.

time passed, mirio got into UA and now is in his final year, during that time Izuku trained and decided to do the exam at the age of 16, he met 3 other people (ejiro, Denki and shinso) and became friends quickly with them, later another friend, a teacher... and a future girlfriend.

-here, quirkless are allowed to do the entrance exams at 15 to 17.

-momo's family here take care of homeless people like F.E.A.S.T from Spider-Man, though they're rich.

-the todoroki family here has 2 extra siblings, endeavour isn't bad, but not the best good either... think of him as the endeavour atoning himself, and dabi is a hero.

-since it's the future and quirks, people with active demon slayer marks can Live full lives... though there can be a side plot where they still can die at the age of 25, but at the end manage to create a cure thanks to Melissa and David shield.

-Izukuxfemtodoroki.

-Kirishimaxmina.

-shotoxmomo.

-denkixjirou.

-shinsouxreiko.

-aizawaxemi.

1-:

Name: Izuku rengoku

Hero name: breath of the fire god: hinokami!

Age: 16.

Looks: Just like rengoku, though with some green hire tips along with his red.

Quirk: none.

Demon slayer mark: active.

-look: (looks like tanjiro's but goes down and over his eye.)

Nichirin blade: rengoku's nichirin.

-colour: black.

Breathing's:

-fire breathing.

-sun breathing- isn't unlocked until later on.

2-:

Name: Melissa shield.

Hero name: majestic.

Age: 15.