green tea

We found him.

Taehyung stares at the message on his phone. His phone rang a few times but he ignored it. He was waiting for this meeting for weeks, he didn't want a temporary problem that his staff probably having is not really important right now. He told everyone specifically not to disturb him during the meeting.

So probably when they figured out that their boss was not going to answer the call, they sent a message ''We found him.'' Just these three words made Taehyung stare at his phone.

The woman on the other side of the dinner table, looks at Taehyung worriedly ''is everything okay?''

Taehyung feels like a fish out of water, he looks at the woman with dead eyes for several seconds. When he finally feels that his raging heart isn't going to kill him (probably?) He clears his throat.

''Uhm, yes. I am so sorry Madeleine. Something really urgent came up. I have to go.''

''What? Is everything okay? Is there something i can help?''

''No, not really but you're so kind for offering.''

Other than this, he can not comprehend things that Madeleine adds to the conversation, he rushes out of the private room where they were having dinner.

He literally throws himself on the street where his chauffeur and men are waiting for him. He doesn't get in the car. He feels the cold air on his face, in his lungs, it feels good.

He finally found his mate. He finally found Jungkook.

________

Jungkook loves the smell of freshly baked cookies. He always loved eating anyway. He feels rather tired today. Well, it is probably the side effect of having two jobs and one more occasionally.

Nobody can hire a mated omega without the permission of their mate by law. Emphasis on the concept ''legally.'' After trying countless times, Jungkook was able to find a job to hire him without his mate, but obviously the job offered very little pay check, comically actually. Jungkook couldn't even buy proper food with it. That's why he searched for another job beside the one that he worked in a warehouse, out of sight where no police or financial audit team can find out that he is working without his papers.

He just needed to find one more like this. Something that he can be in the background. That's when he found this bakery. The owners don't have that much money and after Jungkook begged them,told them he can bake the most amazing baked goods, the couple who runs the bakery decided to hire Jungkook. But obviously they couldn't pay much either but at least they let Jungkook take home the leftovers so it saves the omega of buying much food.

He had to find a place too. After running away from his mate, his very rich and powerful mate, he needed to get away from Seoul and move somewhere that no one could think he would be in. After moving around multiple times, he ran out of money. That's when he settled in Boseong. A very little town with traditions and good nature. It was not crowded, once a year people would come for the green tea festival and that was basically it. He found a room that he can rent. A terrible, terrible room. Small, old and with the worst humidity. But he had no choice; it was the only place he could afford with the money he made. Also technically he was not allowed to rent a place without his mate, so he had to take in his landlord's abusive and disgusting comments. The man can get him reported in seconds if Jungkook were not nice to him. Despite every effort that he made he still couldn't prevent the spreading gossip.

Did you hear that a mated omega tries to live without their alpha?

I heard that he got dumped for a prettier omega at the wedding ceremony.