Chapter Three

I am hovering a very difficult time coming up with ideas. Plz help me out :( <3.

*************************************

P.O.V Liz

As we waited in line to buy our drinks and food I started to think about what just happened between Dan and I.

OMG, this is crazy I have only just met Dan and I have already agreed to go on a date with him. I mean it's only one date it does not have to mean anything.

The next thing I know is Phil tapping on my shoulder, "Sorry, what?"

The guy behind the counter asked, "Madam, what would you like to have?"

"I'll have the White Mocha Frappuccino with 2 pumps of the Cinnamon Dolce syrup with 2 pumps of Hazelnut syrup with the Cinnamon sugar blended in Top with whipped cream with some more cinnamon sugar in a venti and a turkey sandwich please."

The boy behind to counter said, "Okay that will be £18.04"

As I was getting out the money Phil was just a bit faster, "Heyyy!!! Philll!! I was going to pay because you guys have been so nice to me!" I whined like a little kid.

So Dan, Phil and I went over to sit down and we were just chatting about our live. Phil asked, "So I have noticed your American accent, where did you move from?"

"LA, California"

Dan chuckled,"Why would anyone want to move from the sunshine state to a place with this kind of weather?" I just shrugged to that question, because I did not really know why. I just really need to get away.

In order to change the topic of that i asked them, "So what did you guys order?"

Dan replied, "I just got a green tea." And Phil answered, "and i got a hot chocolate."

Dan pointed at my drink and asked, "So what does yours taste like?"

"Mine tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, its part of the secret menu."

After Finishing Our Drinks

P.O.V Dan

I really wanted to get to know Liz so I said, "Well Liz, would you like to spend the day with Phil and I?"

She replied with a very enthusiastic, "yes!"

Phil and I chuckled a little, "So where would you like to go first?"

She looked at me and asked, "Where is the go to place when you are visiting London?"

Phil and I replied at the same time, "The London Eye!"

She said in a Mario voice, "Let's go!"

P.O.V. Liz

I might be acting like i am super calm about the idea of going on the London Eye but what the boys don't know is that i am terrified of heights.