Question extraordinaire

"Tubbo, that was insane!" Tommy laughed. He was on a call with Tubbo, a good friend of his who'd spent his whole fall break with him. Not that Tommy had a whole lot of other friends to spend time with, not including his pets of course.

"What do you think happened to those guys, Jesus Christ they were in bad shape." Tubbo said, as he carried a crystal ball around so he could talk to Tommy.

"Are you almost here? I came up with a couple things we could make theories on." Tommy asked, reaching behind him to grab his clipboard of the things they'd seen.

"Not quite. I'll be there soon, bossman."

"Okay okay. So I'm gonna hang up for now, see you soon." Tommy said, waiting for Tubbo to say bye before he hung up.

"Alright, bye!" Tubbo then disappeared from the glass orb and Tommy set his own down. He rolled off the side of his bed and looked around his room. Where could he hide the proof of looking into this, he wondered. He took a sore step forward to clean off his desk, which wasn't really presentable. He generally wasn't this messy, but over the last few days he'd been out of the house so frequently that he had kind of let it go. He went to pick up a cola can off of his desk when it spilled all over the desk.

"Shhhhhh-" He started rushing to the restroom to get a towel or something when his mum called his name.

"Tom!"

"Yeah?"

"I need you to be quiet i'm about to get into a meeting, alright?"

"Alright, I'll do my best!"

"No," She continued, "you will be quiet."

"Yes, mum."

Tommy sighed and frustratedly rushed back to his room and cleaned up the coke mess (Fortunately there was no damage) and as he wiped down the glass of shrouds inclosure he noticed something. He saw something red buried in the nest where shroud hoarded things for later.

"What's that, bud?" he asked the spider. Shroud was curled up peacefully in the other corner of his inclosure, unwaking as Tommy lifted the top of the glass container when he heard the titanic theme interrupt him.

He rushed down the hallway, as best he could with his bruised knee and opened the front door. Tubbo stood at the door, in his usual jeans and bee themed hoodie. His hair was brushed in his eyes, and his green polo peaked up under his hoodie. His compass necklace hung loosely on his neck, sporting a dog tag that read 'Bee boy' and a whistle also hanging there. "Hello?"

"Hey, come on in!" Tommy welcomed his friend. "We gotta be quiet this time around." Tommy said as the duo walked up the stairs. "My mum will kill me if we aren't."

"Got it." Tubbo understood. They moved into the hallway where his room sat. "So, what do you think?" Tubbo asked, the implication of the question being obvious.

Tommy opened the door for his friend to let him into the room. "Okay, I have some notes. So, that big ol' pig guy and the wing dude."

Tubbo took a seat on Tommy's floor next to his bed. "Yes, that's them."

"So, they both had a bunch of scratches and cuts n stuff."

"Yeah. They also were in a uniform of some kind."

"Sure."

"So what do you think they do?" Tubbo asked, anticipated.

"Well, I dunno, I was gone mostly."

Tubbo nodded slowly but then his face completely brightened up. "Wait, you were in the bathroom when the guy got hurt! What happened?"

Tommy squinted, trying to recall detail by detail. "I was next to the sink in the corner and then he came in. He looked into the mirror than muttered god knows what to himself and then he fell over."