Our Oasis World

DISCLAIMER: This story is not affiliated with real events. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING!
I'm not a perfect author so please understand if you would encounter wrong grammars, wrong spellings, wrong punctuations, etc. And I also don't know anything about college life and college subjects so please bare with me. This is my work so I'll write anything I want to write.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Please do not copy my work.

If ever you don't like the story, you can leave, but please...please don't say bad things about the story. I worked so hard for this so just stop reading it if you don't like it. Thank you.

Yours truly,

Charlie

*****

Zara Liberty Cristobal already planned everything she wants and needs to do.

Have a peaceful, pleasant, positive life. Finish her course and be successful on her own.

Until this handsome, hot, jerk, asshole, Droiden Dasher Del Real came to his life and fucked up everything.

Will she be able to continue what she planned or break the promise to herself?

***

Liberty didn't wished to have a luxurious life. She have all the things she wants that a normal teen wouldn't hope for. She has a best friend that protects her at all cost, helps her at all cost, do anything for her at all cost.

She works at a Restaurant that her best friend own. She study's at a University that her new friends own. She lives at a Condo that her new friend own.

She's pure, kind, and innocent. But her past hunting her down is not really helping living the life she wanted.

Dasher, the all-girls-dream, suddenly came to her life. Ruined everything she planned. Ruined every pledge she said. Ruined the wall she built for how many years.

Will Dasher can change the future that is already destined to happen? Or will Dasher be the reason for her to do everything she told herself not to do?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•