|02|: ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sɴᴏᴡ

More about La Ruffiana: La Ruffiana is an older female character with a shady past or who used to be a prostitute.

WARNING: Killing.

"It's... so cold..."

A young girl with green hair mumbled. Her bandaged body trembled and shivered under the cold weather. She hugged her body tight for some sort of warmth she could receive.

Her body lay on the stoned grounds of Fontaine in an alleyway. Listening to the people's laughter and murmur that passed by, a middle-aged woman's voice caught her attention.

"Tch..."

The girl looked up, staring at the figure above her. The woman was wearing a long coat above her puffy dress as she held a parasol to cover her from the snow. It seemed like this woman was wealthy.

"...What is that doing in our nation?" She mumbled to herself, glaring at the little girl in disgust. "Just the sight of it is revolting!" She grimaced, walking away before her foot got grabbed by a wisp of purple smoke. She tried to pry it away but it wouldn't budge.

₭łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤ! ₭łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤ!

Eerie voices started to fill her head with malicious words, encouraging her to commit a murder.

ⱧɆɆⱧɆɆ... ØⱧ, ₮Ⱨł₴ ₴ł₵₭Ɇ₦ł₦₲ ₱Ø₩ɆⱤ...

₴ⱧɆ ł₦₴ɄⱠ₮ɆĐ ɎØɄ, ĐłĐ₦'₮ ₴ⱧɆ? ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦ⱠɎ ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ⱤɆ₴₱Ø₦Đ ł₮ ₮Ø ₭łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤ!

The fog's grip tightened, scaring the middle-aged lady, who started screaming for help but the fog quickly covered her mouth. The lady dropped her parasol and tried to take the strong fog off her mouth.

ł₮'₴ Ø₦ⱠɎ JɄ₴₮ ₮Ø ĐØ ł₮! ₭łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤ!

"Hmmph! Mmmppphhh!!!!" The woman pleaded but no one heard her, the people didn't care to look at her commotion. It's like no one can see her. The fog slowly dragged her into the alley.

The voice finally took over the young girl's body, forcing her to stand up and glare at the frightened woman. Her purple eyes glowed red in the darkness. A giant black serpent was behind her, grinning at the woman's demise.

ĐØ₦'₮ ₩ØⱤⱤɎ... ⱠɆ₳VɆ ⱧɆⱤ ₮Ø Ʉ₴... The serpent hissed.

ɎØɄ'ⱠⱠ ₣ɆɆⱠ ₴Ø ₥Ʉ₵Ⱨ ฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ ₳₣₮ɆⱤ ₩Ɇ ĐɆ₳Ⱡ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ⱧɆⱤ...

Ʉ₦ⱠɆ₳₴Ⱨ Ʉ₴...

₩Ɇ'ⱠⱠ ₥₳₭Ɇ ₴ɄⱤɆ ₮Ø ₮Ɇ₳Ɽ ⱧɆⱤ ł₦₮Ø ₱łɆ₵Ɇ₴...