|01|: ʙᴀᴅ ᴡɪɴᴇ

(Y/N)'s character is inspired by Roxana Agrece, from How to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother.

(Y/N) has a mask similar to the present Dottore. Because so far, all the characters that are from Khaenri'ah, all had masks that either covered parts of their face or eyes. (Except for Albedo because he's an experiment made by human hands) Kaeya is rumored to be in a family that is from Khaenri'ah or a spy from Khaenri'ah, he covers his right eye for unknown reasons. Dainsleif also wears a mask-like eyepatch covering the right side of his face while still showing his right eye. Pierro, also rumored to be a person from Khaenri'ah because of his Primogen-shaped pupils just like Kaeya and Dainsleif, covers the right side of his face.

I chose a mask similar to Dottore because the reasons for covering the right side of their face are unknown. So I imagine a mask that covers both her eyes and upper face or the right side of her face.

 So I imagine a mask that covers both her eyes and upper face or the right side of her face

Date X, year XXXX. (Years before the Traveler had arrived.)

You stood in your own private chambers in the Tsaritsa's palace. You made sure to have your coat with you before you opened the door, to save you from the cold, letting the strong cold wind run past you. Though it wasn't for fresh air that you opened the door, it's because of the red butterfly that fluttered outside your balcony. Waiting for its master's attention.

The red butterfly landed on your hand as you extended it. You chuckled, a small smile formed on your lips at the thought of Rosalyn being reincarnated to a red butterfly.

The butterfly quickly ascended to the air, fluttering its wings when it heard a knock.

You faced the door before closing the balcony door. "Come in." You asserted. You were about to take off your mask when you noticed it wasn't the person you were expecting. "Dottore." You mumbled, placing your mask back for him not to see.

"Expected that little agent of yours?" He cackled, putting down the tray he had brought for you. The tray contained a glass of water, and a small container full of purple powdered poison.

"May I ask what brings you here, Doctor?" You asked, making sure you had a little respect for your tone.

"Well, I decided to bring you your daily poison personally."

"You're lying. What is it?" Welp, there goes the 'respect'. "Should you be at the Haeresys, toying with your experiments?"

Dottore snicked, placing his cold hands inside his pocket. "Care to join me on a trip to Mond? I received an invitation for their Ludi Harpastum. I believe you've been wanting to go to that particular nation but had no reason to." He paused, eyeing you through his mask. "Her Majesty favors you quite a lot, saying that you shouldn't do much work due to your fragile form because of the poisons."

You walked towards the table he had placed the tray in. You uncapped the container, pouring the power poison on the clear water as it turned dark purple. Dottore stood there, watching and waiting for your response.