prologue!!

The stage is set to fire!! And, the students who are in the auditorium knows who's gonna perform at that time!! They cheered for that "Person" wholeheartedly!! Everyone will fall for His Voice but he can't enjoy his life after She left Him!! His First Love!! His Jessy!! He still feel the emptiness in His Heart and in His Life!! If at all everything was right at that moment then, He will enjoy everything with His Love!! But, now he is smiling to see the smile of other's!! He hates Love after his First Love!! And, he becomes cold outside rather than his closed circle!!

Only She can make Herself and Her Life beautiful!! An Angel in this earth to make everyone smile, to make every wounded heart to smile!! She is a child by her heart who knows only to smile!! She hates seeing the tears in people's eyes!!! Life is not a bed of roses for her, she has hatred from many people's for her caring nature!!! Uff!! What a cruel world!! Even If she receives hates, she just spread love in return, that made everyone to taunt her!! She has a big dream in Love And Marriage!!

His cold nature makes many girls scared to fall for him!!

Her wish is to loved by the person whoms he loves!!

Let's see how this opposite pole attracts each other!!

Will Love happen Twice?

Sparks❤️