┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 ꒱

↳ ❝ [Ship: Sookai] ¡! ❞

↳ *Type* ༉‧₊˚✧: ! Smut !

‗ ❍Top: Soobin
Bottom: Hueningkai

╰┈➤ BLOWJOB
__________________________________

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes] - ', Start ꒱ ↷__________________________________

- ', Start ꒱ ↷
__________________________________

Morning. Already 7:45 am. Hueningkai needed to wake up in order to go school. He was only 16 years old at 10th class. At that time his alarm started to ring from his phone. Hyuka reached and turned it off.

"Offff.....again" he didn't sleep well. He only slept 2 hours cuz whole night he was working. He got up although he was super tired and went to take a bath. After that he noticed his sisters had already left.

Let's talk about Hueningkai's work.
This is Hyuka

Despite studying at school he had a job to do as his family wasn't in best situation

Despite studying at school he had a job to do as his family wasn't in best situation. He had 2 sisters too look after. Elder - Lea was working at store as cashier so she was keeping Bahiyyih and Hueningkai. Their parents went to other town to work together and they were staying at house alone.

Hueningkai wasn't able to look at his sister who worked a lot at store to keep them and decided to get job himself. But no one did accept him to job as he was under 18 and didn't have resume. But one place he was already accepted.

That was club store. He was striptease and was pleasing male teenagers, men. He didn't really care about he was doing, it was the only way to get a money. Besides, he was being played a lot. 80$ per day. Lea did know that he had job and that he was going at nights, but she didn't know that he was going to club. Hueningkai lied sayed that the job is kinda assistant with paper work.

Oh. I forgot to say that Hueningkai wasn't only striptease. He was the best blowjob doing person at whole clubs. First time his boss accepted him to his job, he said he would pay 50$, but if he would practice more for striptease and blowjob thing he would pay 30$ more. That was most disgusting and embarrassing moments of Hueningkai's life. But he needed more money what to do. First Hueningkai was hesitating, was doing it really unprofessional. But he was doing it many times per day. He got used to it.... already. At least only blowjob. He didn't do anything else. He was 16 after all.