┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ ° 𝙉𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙚꒱

↳ ❝ [Ship: OT5] ¡! ❞

↳ *Type* ༉‧₊˚✧: ! Smut !

‗ ❍Top: Taehyun, Beomgyu, Soobin, Yeonjun
Bottom: Hueningkai

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Requested by: PoOrNAiSiIEmPArApIO

__________________________________

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes] - ', Start ꒱ ↷__________________________________

- ', Start ꒱ ↷
__________________________________

In the dark living room, only the light from TV as showing the sofa in the middle. Whole stuff was messy on either sofa and the floor. The little pieces of popcorn and other types of pockets of chips were on the floor.

The table in front of sofa was not less mess than whole room. Lot's of food was on the table. The atmosphere was reminding of depressed teenager that had his heart broken that day.

Hyuka was adult. But yes, his depressed facial expression was explaining that he had enough from something. He was only looking at the TV and eating his chips. He already didn't care what would fans say about his body as already third day he was like this. He might even have gained weight.

He didn't know why he was depressed. He felt lonely and forgotten lately. He didn't gain the attention he had before. Lately TXT group was doing so much and barely had a rest.

Hyuka was always in the center of attention when they were little younger. When his hyungs cried he was the only one who was smiling and always comforting them. But now....they are so busy. They can't pay attention to their makanae.

Stress for Hyuka. His life wasn't the easiest and the only people that were with him were his hyungs but now seems he lost them as well.

Last weekend he visited his family, but not everyone was there as his little sister was at preparation. She was idol after all.

And now Hyuka looked at the clock. Already 2 am. Hyuka wasn't sleepy. When someone.....not someone, that was stuff....knocked the door

"Hueningkai! Aren't you sleeping-....oh..?" He looked around when he saw all the mess in the room.

Hyuka just made a dead glare on the stuff member and stuff member left the room without saying anything. Scaryyyyyy.

Hyuka sighed and put the chips to another side and with sleepy face went straight to bathroom, massaging whole face with one hand.