41.

Last week was horrible. What started out as a great day, ended as a bad night which I will regret for the rest of my life. I never wanted to question Roman's love for me. I never wanted to question whether he would hurt me or not. And after our breakdown together, I realized how stupid I was for ever questioning either. So the rest of the week I just spent so much time with him and apologized like half a dozen times. I felt like an idiot for the way I acted and even more so that I thought there was ever a chance that Roman would physically hurt me. The way he blacked out beating on that drunk guy scared me for sure, but he did that because he loved me and wanted to protect me. And I knew that. I just let my fear get the best of me and I would never let that happen again.

Tonight, though, we were at Monday Night Raw and tonight also happened to be the night where the company handed out Slammy Awards. The WWE Universe votes on many different categories to determine who would get the Slammy Award. There were categories like, Superstar of the Year, Diva of the Year, Double-Cross of the Year and many more. I was excited to see who would win for each category.

I sat in the locker room with Roman as I laced up my boots. Tonight I was having a match against Summer Rae. But that wasn't until later. I looked over at Roman who was sitting next to me in my favorite pair of his jeans, black t-shirt and his leather jacket with his hair pulled back in a low bun. I loved that look. This man knew how to drive me wild.

The show started and we both watched intensely. The first award given was the This Is Awesome moment of the year. The winner of that was Sting but he wasn't here to accept it so Seth accepted it saying that Sting didn't deserve it. There was another match and then another award. The Surprise Return of the Year. I was a little worried about that one considering Batista was in that category. I was hoping that he didn't win but more importantly that wasn't here tonight. But I was soon able to breathe considering Ultimate Warrior won that award. Thank goodness. Then we moved on to another match before, yet, another award. The OMG, Shocking Moment of the Year. Brock Lesnar won that for conquering the Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania. There was another segment after that award. Dean showed up in an ambulance and attacked Bray Wyatt in the ring. 

Then came another award. Diva of the Year. I stood up and walked out of the locker room with Roman following right behind me. We walked to gorilla where a few other Divas were waiting. We knew if we were nominees before the award so I waited with the other nominees as Jerry Lawler stood at the podium. "It is time for my favorite award of the night." he said. "Diva of the Year. Now these four remarkable Divas have gone above and beyond to dazzle us both inside and outside the ring this year. But only one of them can be awarded the title of Diva of the Year. This is when it truly is good to be the King. Let's take a look at our four nominees." The titantron played the nominees who were Brie Bella, Paige, Nikki Bella and myself. As soon as the titantron cut out, they went to commercial. I looked at Roman who was smiling at me. It was kind of a big deal to be in this category. I mean, these other Divas had been in the ring each and every week while I had been sitting on the side for half the year. I didn't deserve it but I was honored to be put in this category. As soon as the commercial ended, the show came back on and Jerry Lawler was still at the podium. "Okay. Here we go." Jerry said. "Actually, no matter who you voted for the real winner's gonna be me because I think it's only fitting that the queen of the ring gets a nice big hug from the King of the ring, don't you think?" I chuckled with the rest of the girls. "Maybe we could have a four way tie, that would be even better. And you have voted, the 2014 Slammy Award for Diva of the Year to Hannah Helmsley." 

I smirked at the other Divas who looked shocked and offended before I walked away. My music hit and I walked out to the stage where Jerry was standing. He handed me the Slammy Award and then I stepped over to the podium. "Well, I gotta say, this is a surprise. But I'm thankful for each and every one of you. Together we got rid of the Authority. Together, we stand for a better WWE. And together, we made it happen! Thanks for all your support and thanks for the votes." I said before I raised my trophy. My music played in the arena as I walked backstage where Roman was waiting for me. He pulled me into his arms and held me close.