Cathy Brings It On!

~Inessa~

"Come on Nessa, we have to go to the airport!" Aunt Jessie called

"Come on Nessa, we have to go to the airport!" Aunt Jessie called. Aunt Scarlett was going to meet me at the airport and I would be flying with her to LA. "Coming!" I shouted. I ran downstairs with my bags in my hand, almost falling at the last step. "Be careful!" Aunt Jessie gasped.

We got in the car and Aunt Scarlett was waiting outside for me. "Тетя Скарлетт!" (Aunt Scarlett) I shout running towards my other aunt. "Маленькая Бабочка!" (Little Butterfly) My aunt smiled as I hugged her. "Goodbye Nessie," Aunt Jessie said. "Bye Aunt Jessie," I hugged her before going back to Scarlett.

"You excited to go to dance today, Yoni tells me you have two solos?" She asked. "And one of them is ballet!" I cheered. "And I'm going to come watch you practice," she told me. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really, you and Aly are with me this week," she told me. I smiled as we kept walking and talking. We passed through the security and all the paps before finally getting onto the plane.

•••

"Run! Run! Run! We're already late," Aunt Scarlett said. "Omg you're Scarlett Johansson, are you staying?" A cameraman asked. My aunt turned towards me confused. I mouthed 'reality show' and she nodded, "That was the plan," she said. "Great, they're in the back, we need you to get in your dancewear so the two of you can greet them," he told us. We nodded I went to change.

After that I walked into the studio door with Aunt Scarlett behind me. "How was it?" Abby asked. "Good," I smiled. "Good," she said. "Hi Abby," Scarlett said as she came in. "Scar," she gasped, "I didn't know you were coming today, are you staying?" Aunt Scarlett nodded and Yoni ran to hug her.

"Oh my gosh!" I whipped my head around and all the moms were there. Scarlett tried not to roll her eyes as she greets the moms. "You're Scarlett Johansson!" Kelly exclaimed. "I am," Aunt Scarlett said. "Wait, like Black Widow?" Brooke asked. My aunt nodded. "You're my favorite superhero!" She squealed. "Scar why don't you join the moms upstairs," Abby suggested. "Of course," Auntie Scar said as she ruffled Yoni and I's hair before leaving.

(Kelly Interview: "Who knew that Abby was friends with Scarlett Johansson?")

"Nessie you will be in this group dance and you'll learn it tomorrow, but we have to move on so Nia and Kenzie I need you stretching, Brooke, Yoni, Chloe, Paige I need you two waiting outside Maddie and Nessie we're going to do your duet!" Abby ordered. "Is it hip hop?" I asked. "Yes," Abby said. "Finally!" I squealed jumping across the room. "Okay, get back!" Abby shouts, "save the energy for the dance." I nodded and got back in my place. "Did you stretch yet?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Nia and Kenzie we're doing you first, you two start stretching," she told Maddie and I.