Choose your starter!

On the second floor of a house in Vaniville Town, Kalos. A Young man wakes up to an orange bird flying around his room.

"Ling, Fletch fletch" The Orange bird chirps as it flies around, forcing the young man to roll out of bed and open his door, allowing the bird to exit.

"Fletch ling ling" The bird chirps in thanks before flying out the door and down the stairs.

Groaning as the Fletchling finally left his room, the boy slumps down on the side of his bed, resting his legs on the cold floor of his bedroom.

"Good morning to you too Fletchling" Neta mumbles. After quickly brushing his teeth and switching from the pajamas Grace bought him into normal clothes, Neta heads down the stairs.

"You're already dressed, that's good. You do know what day it is, right?" A woman making breakfast asked him as she sees him reach the bottom of the stairs.

Trying to hide a sigh and failing miserably in his tired state, Neta answers, "Of Course I do Grace, It's the first of August, Which means the start of my Pokemon journey" He answers.

"Your right it is! Now put a smile on that sleepy head of yours. I made Waffles for breakfast, eat up before your starters arrive." Grace tells the Sixteen year old boy as she pulls another Waffle out of the waffle maker and places it on top of a towering stack of waffles.

Quickly finishing their breakfast, the Duo hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Neta says as he open the door.

"Hey Neta, Your up earlier than usual, I thought I'd need to ask Grace to wake you up for us" A Teenage girl with shoulder length, light brown hair says as she sees her neighbor open the door.

"Good morning to you too Serena, I would've slept longer but I decided that id rather not hear your voice that soon after waking up" Neta answers the girl, Introduced now as Serena. Looking besides her he sees another teenager, One with longer, darker brown her tied into a unique haircut.

"Oh, Allow me to introduce Shauna, she's from Aquacorde town, she came here to call us to pick our starting pokemon. They're waiting over in Aquacorde, Hurry up." Serena introduces the new girl.

"Yep yep, Nice to meet you, My Names Shauna and I'm new to the Region, Hope we can be friends!" Shauna grabs Neta's hand and starts shaking it.

"Sure sure, I'd love to be your friend, please just let go of me" Neta says and Shauna lets go of his hand.

"Oops sorry, I forget that some people have different personal boundaries and that they don't like physical contact as much as others and that-" Shauna starts rambling to herself about boundaries and physical contact.

After saying Goodbye to Grace, the group heads over to Aquacorde Town, a quick fifteen minute walk on route 1.

After getting there, Shauna drags Neta and Serena to the meeting place with the other trainers that are starting their journey from the two towns this year.

At a table outside of a cafe, overlooking a park and a shopping district below it, the group finds the two trainers they were looking for.

"Hey, I'm Tierno," A large boy says energetically, "And this here is my buddt Trevor" He points to a shorter boy next to him.

After a quick round of introductions to get everybody's names across. Tierno pulls out a briefcase.

"So Listen, Trevor and I already got our starter pokemon, And the Professor only sent three mons, so you guys are gonna have to pick between yourselves who gets who, okay?" Tierno explains as he open the briefcase, revealing three red and white capsules.

"I'm fine with whichever pokemon I get, I'm sure we'll become best of friends! why don't you pick first Serena?" Shauna says energetically as she turn to Serena and I.

"I also really don't mind which pokemon I get in the end. Neta, Why don't you pick the first mon?" Serena says as she smiles mischievously as she look in Neta' direction, putting everyone's attention on him.

"*Sigh* you know I hate getting attention Serena, Ugh Fine, I'll pick the first starter." Neta walks closer to the pokeballs and picks....

Now Listen guys, I know I said I probably won't be writing anything anytime soon, But I just really wanted to write a Pokemon story. I know the gen 6 games are kind of average, that's why I chose them. 

NOW! I want you guys to help me pick which starter to choose.

In order to vote on which starter, I want each person who wants to vote on a starter reply to one of the next options with "Vote"

Chespin.

Fennekin.

Froakie.

Now remember, your reply wont count unless the only word in the reply is "Vote".

I'll be picking the starter that got the most votes at the beginning of next week, so you have approximately 4 days. Have fun :)

EDIT: Votes are In! No more voting!

Also, this version of Neta will hopefully be more interesting and less cardboard cutout then the previous versions I wrote about.

Sincerely~ Neta Peleg.