7 - Bali.

Prince Louis' Pov
I was having breakfast the next morning, thinking about what that man had said to me yesterday. I thought of telling my parents but they would hire more security and word would get out and then we wouldn't be able to sieve out the culprit.

I couldn't trust anyone except Marie. I visualized the party we were at and tried to remember the look on their faces, seeing if anyone scowled or looked disapprovingly at me.

Nothing. If there was one thing royals were good at, it was masking their real emotions. I had to look for a better way to discover the truth.

"Your Highness." Nicolas came to my side at the dining table, just as I had finished eating.

"Yes, Nick?" I looked at him and he handed me a file.

"This is the list of the people that were present at the party."

"Thank you." He gave a firm nod and I opened the file. I scoured through it and I was familiar with most of the names there and remembered seeing them there.

"This person left earlier than everyone else for some urgent business, even though everyone was informed to clear their schedule for that day." Nicolas pointed to the name and my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to my father's office." He nodded again and I stood up from the table and walked out of the house to the car.

"You're supposed to visit the neighborhood to engage in some charity work, then you're going hunting with Prince Francis in the evening." Nicolas told me from the driver's seat.

I needed to feel out my dad to know if there was anyone else that could take the throne.

Kaitlyn's Pov
"Hey, guys. It's me Kaitlyn, and today I'm in Bali! You guys guessed it right on my polls. I'm going to admit it, I'm still pretty jet lagged but I'm going to film content for you guys today."

"I'll be vlogging my day so I'll be taking you guys everywhere I go today. I'm just going to get dressed. I've already done my makeup, it's very subtle since I'm going to be walking around. I'll be back when I'm about to leave the hotel." I said into the camera and pressed the stop button setting it down and getting ready for the day.

That's basically what I do every day. I take pictures, film YouTube videos, and go live sometimes. It may not seem like a lot of work but it really is. Not to mention I go to like 8 different countries in a week or less.

This year, I left home six months ago and haven't gone back to Cali since then. I've been traveling all around the world, sometimes in the same place more than once but it's been fun overall.

I liked my life the way it was and I don't think I see that changing any time soon.

I quickly got dressed and put my essentials in my purse, wearing it and carrying my camera.

"Okay, guys. I just got dressed and I have to leave right now but I'll show you my fit quickly." I set it down and stood some distance away.

"I'm wearing this cute top from the brand, Vibey, and this very lightweight jacket so I wouldn't get too hot, as I would be walking around a lot. The shorts are from the same brand and I'm just wearing these slide-in heels that I got a while ago. The outfit also came with a matching bikini. Well, this is the fit, it's super cute, very breathable, and lightweight." I said and posed for some seconds before picking up the camera again.

"So I'm going to leave now. We're going to Tukad Krisik Waterfall. I hope I pronounced it right, and I've been wanting to go see the waterfalls here for the longest time. Then I'll take a boat ride in the evening after getting lunch and dive a little. I'm so excited and can't wait to do all the activities."