𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————

Kasimir woke up looking to his right seeing Kumasi passed out next to him. He smirked then got out the bed going to Kumasi room to check on Lana since they left her alone.

She was asleep on Masi bed with her ipad playing Gracie's Corner and her sippie cup next to her. He smiled before walking out walking downstairs to go to his car.
He grabbed his duffel bag and headed back into the house and decided to wake Masi up because he wanted to take them on a family date.

He walked up stairs looking into the room seeing her still asleep. Deciding to run her a bathe with some soaks knowing she'll be sore when she wake up.

He ran her water hot with a little cold water how she liked it, he walked into her room to get to her bathroom to find all her soaks and got them to put in her bath water.

He smiled after he finished it. Walking back into the room he slightly shook her then kissed her lips.

Masi woke up to Mir staring her down in face making her smile she missed this..missed him..missed her family.

"Good morning" She told him smiling leaning up to get out the bed "Hollup bae lemme carry you" Mir said picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom and placed her in the tub.

"Aawww you did this for lil ole me" Masi said smiling at him "Yeah" Mir told taking off his clothes to in the tub with her. "What time is it" Masi asked him leaning up so he could get in behind her "around 9 some" He told her leaning back lighting a blunt he had rolled on the side of his ear.

"I gotta hurry up I have a building to look at for my salon" She told him leaning against his back taking the blunt from him "I wanted to have a family day today" Mir told her kissing her neck making her feel a tingle.

"Chill you'll get some more tonight baby" She said turning around blowing the smoke in his mouth "I love yo ass so much" Mir said smacking her ass grabbing it then giving her a deep passionate kiss sucking on her lip.

"I got to get ready" Masi said getting out the tub to get in the shower to wash off. Mir got up and let the water out the tub to get in the shower with Masi.

"Lemme get a quickie in" he asked her "Noo, I got to hurry up, and wake up Solana up after this I got her on a strict schedule" Masi said washing

"Igh" He said washing himself. Masi finished up getting out the shower wrapping herself in the towel walking to her room to see Lana up already just staring at tv while scandal played.

"You not pose to be watching this mama" Masi said squeezing lana cheeks smiling "I love you mama" Masi said kissing her forehead.

Masi got dressed in a nice white pants suit with her red bottoms christian louboutins. Grabbing her bracelets and necklaces then spraying Cloud by Ariana Grande. Looking at her hair she decided to do a bun with curly pieces left out.

"You fine as fuck" Masi turned around and seen Mir walking in the room. "Thank you baby, Im about to go I love you and you" Masi said giving Mir a kiss on the lips and Lana a kiss on the cheek then left.

"Guess its you and me doodie" Mir said picking lana up carrying her downstairs. "What we gone do today" Mir said sitting her on the counter "We can chill while daddy handle business huh" Mir said looking in the fridge but stopped when he heard lana say "Dada"

"Awww my baby, say it again so we can show mama" Mir said recording him and lana saying dada then sending it to Masi.

"Uncle T about to come over which his new girl" Mir told Lana

Mir and Lana chilled until Tavon and his now girlfriend Raelynn came over and stayed for an hour then left. Mir and Lana ended up falling asleep watching Smurfs.

Masi walked through the door heels clicking behind her and seen Mir and Lana asleep on the couch taking a picture and posting it with an heart then put a cover over them walking to get undressed.

Her perfectly imperfect family.❤️