𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒

———————————
𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒,𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
———————————
The gang steps out in front of the restaurant looking like new money like they belonged there like they wasn't just kids struggling.

"Come on" Mir says to everybody leading the way with Masi hand in his. They walked into the restaurant walking straight to the back which Kasimir rented out.

"Ouuu this is nioceeeee" Ashanti said walking through the restaurant looking at everything "Baby I want a fish tank" Raelynn told Tavon he just nodded his head and made a mental note to get a built in fish tank.

They all walked to the back and sat down "Ma Ma" Lana said trying to climb out Shawn arms to go to her mother. "Wow Lils you switches up bad" Shawn said giving Masi Solana.

Solana turned around and sticked her tongue out at Shawn then reached for Kasimir phone which he had no problem unlocking and handing to her.

"That gon be Tavon in a couple months" Keem said "Nah forgot he beating Mir ass, that nigga got 2 kids" Shawn said
"Mann y'all niggas ain't shit"Tavon said laughing

"We may never know how Kumasi and Kasimir was going at it this morning shit I bet she pregnant in no time" Raelynn

"Not too much on us now, cause let Tavon come late night in with Mir yo ass be trying to wake the damn house" Masi said to her laughing
"Nahh y'all ain't hear loud till Keem and Shanti ass get it" Semaji said

"Mann them niggas be acting like they shooting porn, don't even be discreet with it" Shawn added
"Mann y'all niggas just hating" Keem said waving them off looking at the menu.

"Good Evening I'm Ayla your waitress and I'll be serving you guys for the evening, Can we start you guys off with drinks" The waitress said looking around the table and her eyes landed on Kasimir but then quickly realized he was sat beside a woman and a baby who resembled him so she didn't bother to shoot her shot.

"Y'all ID here" Shawn asked "Yes Sir we do" She replied to him "Nevermind then give me a water" He said throwing his head back "Lemme get two lemonades" Keem said "We'll take a sweet tea, Strawberry Lemonade and an Apple Juice" Masi said smiling at her "I take a sprite" Semaji said

"Unfortunately we do not serve sprite but will Sierra Mist be okay?" Ayla asked her "Will Monopoly money be okay?" Semaji asked with a smile, Ayla nervously laughed "Stop fucking with the girl, Give her a Sierra Mist" Shawn said

"Okay, are you guys ready to order or come back later" Ayla asked the table "We order now, and make sure the bill is split in 3" Kumasi said "Speaking of 3, where the fuck Kaze ass at" Semaji asked

"He flying back out to Cali he going first to get some shit straight" Kasimir said to her "Oh" She said sitting back in her seat.

"We will take a Well done steak meal with your side of mash potatoes and asparagus, also we will have a Chicken salad and for the child chicken tenders and fries"Kumasi said passing Ayla the menus making Ayla gently snatch them out her hand.

Masi wanted to say something but she decided to reel back she didn't want to ruin the night for everyone.

"We take two Steak meals please have the steaks well done" Shawn said passing her the menus "And we will have lamb chops meals" Ashanti said passing her the menus.

Ayla wrote down their meals and walked away. "So what we here for tonight" Ashanti asked "Celebrating" Mir said "Celebrating what" Masi asked him
"You'll see" He said

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝟮𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆

Ayla rolled the tray out full of food passing everyone their drinks and food. "Thank you" Semaji said passing her a smile as she walked off.

Everybody began eating cracking light jokes as Kasimir sat and thought about what he was really about to do. He decided now was the best moment when everybody was engaged in a nice conversation.

"Masi listen to me" He said making the table go quiet.
"A nigga been fucking with you since you was 14 and I 15, We been through hell and more with the past 3 going on 4 years I been fucking with you I decided I want you only you, You the only one who stayed with a nigga once who been persistent with a nigga, even when I first met you, and you was overbearing and delusional you still stuck with a nigga even when I was broke, so now I'm finally asking you to stay by my side forever. Kumasi Siyrai Gray will you marry me?"

Masi stared at Kasimir shocked unable to process anything "Bitch if you don't say yes" Semaji said patting her back "Bitch say yes" Lana copied Maji laughing snapping Masi out her daze wiping her tears and nodding yes

"Give me some words girl" Mir said laughing "Yeah I marry you" Masi said fast. Kasimir stood up sliding the ring on her finger kissing her deeply.

"Aww shit first gang wedding" Shawn hyped

Everybody resumed to their conversations everybody being happy little did they know someone was watching from afar ready to bring their happiness down.

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀 𝐨𝐫 𝐁 🤍