What The Frick Frack Patty Wack?

I got pushed through the portal. I stare at the alleyway wall in front of me and stand in frozen horror.

"Why aren't your feet moving?" Doctor Stranger's voice behind me asks.

"They're scared" I hiss.

Strange sighed and said "Do what I said and I'll tell you where Glitch is."

"Why can't you do this yourself?" I squeak out.

"Because I know DC. You're all overpowered beings who grew up fighting on the streets with unmatchable powers. Your power of teleportation should make this easy." He says.

I scowl and say over my shoulder "Not when I'm in pieces!"

The portal closed behind me and I felt like a cartoon as my knees clattered in their sockets when I look up.

I heard what can only be described as people getting beaten up on the roof and want to melt.

Never have I ever, and I mean EVER! Reached for the electric knives attached to my thigh holsters but here I am, about to fight someone who is ultimately unkillable.

I unclasp one knife and pull it free from its holster.

I don't like using knives because they could easily kill but they also have electricity in them so maybe that will help?

Strange wants me to put this guy in prison or stop him from being in this city at all!

How do I move him though? He's not just gonna pack up and leave? In all the comics he's never gone without a fight.

Uuuuugggghhhhhhh!!!!

I teleport quietly on top of the building but don't see anyone.

"Well don't you look chipper?" A voice said behind me.

I spin around and see Deadpool holding a gun a few feet away from my face.

He cocked his head to the side as he stared at me.

"Young chipper buck." He said. "Little late to be out here."

I swallowed and frowned. I might be stupid to even be here but if Canary taught me anything, it's: Don't let anyone hold a gun to your head.

In an instant I had whacked his hand, teleported the gun into my own, and cocked it before lifting it up to point at him.

He looked mildly impressed but tilted his head down to motion at his other hand that was holding another gun and pointed at my heart this time.

"Much more fatal injury than the brain I'd say" Deadpool says and I can hear his smile.

I don't want to fight him? That's a losing battle! No matter how many times I teleport him it's not gonna wain anything unless I physically dismantle him which won't kill him either but postpone my inevitable death after that.

Best thing to do is to talk it out. Deadpool likes to talk anyway.

I let out a breath and pull the gun away from aiming at him and flip it around to offer him the handle.

"Okay, here's the thing." I start.

"There's a thing now? Why wasn't I invited?" He asks, not reaches for th gun I was offering.

"I'm fully aware that shooting you is quite possible the most useless thing to do to you and nothing short of boring in your case" I say. "And if I'm being honest I don't like assassinating people and I've never tried it so I'm not doing it."

I offer the gun again "I just want to ask you something."

Deadpool stares at me before his eyes squint and he takes the gun from my hand and lowers his other.