Who, What, When, Where, Why, And Huh?

I don't scream.... Often. But you have to understand that what I saw shook my absolute core!

I stumbled back, grabbing for something, ANYTHING. I was pinching my leg so hard, hoping I would wake up but no way. I wasn't sleeping, this was real!

Captain America, yes, the COMIC BOOK CHARACTER was standing in front of me! Not just standing in front of me but fighting with a weird machine looking thing. There's wasn't much of a fight though.

He was holding the robot in a choke hold and looking at me curiously.

"Are you okay?" Captain freaking America asked me.

I look around, my eyes darting for some sort of sign that this was a joke or a weird cosplay recreation but it looked so real! He looked exactly like the comics but a little less inky. I wasn't in the weird room anymore but in what I can only guess is one of the most expensive training rooms in existence.

"Holy aliens and snakes!" I gasp as I finally get to my feet.

I back away from Captain America, still trying to figure out what I'm seeing but bump into someone.

"Hey kid, where did you come from?" A woman's voice asks.

I spin around and see the best cosplay of Black Widow I've ever seen!

She had just throw the robot she was fighting to the side and gave me a confused look.

"Cosplay. That's what this is! It can't be anything else because you aren't real!" I mutter to myself.

I was in Wrathel's building after all! They were geeks with dreams so this is just their weird cult thing!

"What?" Black Widow asked as she stepped towards me "Are you okay? How did you get here?"

I shook my head at her as she reached for me slowly.

There was nothing on this planet that would make me want to stay here and watch my literal childhood idols try to calm me down!

Screw this crap! I'm out!

I teleport past her and she and Captain gasp in unison.

Never in my life have I been so relieved that I could teleport.

I teleport to the door and yank it open.

"Hey wait!" Captain's voice yells after me.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope!" I repeat to myself as I try immediately to teleport back to the penthouse.

I only teleport to the side before teleporting back to where I was before like my power was just not working! 

A quiet whimper escapes my mouth. Never has my power malfunctioned before! 

"Hey!" Captain's loud voice calls behind me. I turn and see him walking towards me. "Calm down, I can help you. Who are you?" 

I stumble back and go into pure survival mode. I teleport behind him and Black Widow to appear at the door at the end of the hall. It slides open as I run through it. I see the elevator at the end of the hall and teleport inside and press the bottom floor repeatedly as I stare at the hall, waiting to see the Black Widow and Captain America look-a-likes running towards me. The doors finally started to close right as they came in sight. 

They ran towards us and my mouth dropped as the doors closed but suddenly the man's hands were in the tiny crack that was left open by the elevator not fully closing. 

With a grunt I saw him literally prying open the elevator. A classic Captain America move! I have absolutely no idea what the heck is even going on and I will definitely not be settling this with Captain America because he doesn't exist!