Chapter 5

(tw: smut in this chapter) it's my first time writing one so i'm sorry if it's bad lmao.

I wake up, shower, get ready, and then make breakfast.

(what you're wearing)

I walk out of my dorm and go straight to Twice's dorm since they have to practice the JYP Special Performance today and for the rest of the week since the performance is next week.

I knock on the door and Tzuyu opens it for me.

"Hi yoda." I give her a hug.

"Hey Y/n, the others are still changing so you can go wait on the couch." She released from the hug.

"Have u guys had breakfast yet?" I ask while walking to the living room.

"Yep, we had pancakes for breakfast today, Jihyo unnie made them." She walks beside me.

We both sit on the couch and start playing some random games.

"Hey guys, we're done." we hear somebody say.

I look up and it's Nayeon with the rest of the members.

"Oh okay, Tzuyu we can finish playing tonight." I get up and saying hi to the members, except Sana.

I wanna avoid her today, so my feelings can go away. She's obviously interested in Chan anyways.

We all walk out and get into the car, it was the most silent drive we've had. But we got to the company and I took the girls straight to the practice room which had the rest of the groups in there already.

They all greet eachother and I go to Yeji who's with her members.

"Hey Yeji, oh and i'm sorry if i didn't fully greet myself to you guys before, I'm Park Y/n." I say and bow.

"It's okay you don't have to be so formal with us, we're all basically friends with you already, Yeji tends to talk about you a lot." Lia said while smiling.

"That's good, Yeji told me we're all around the same age" I smile back at her.

"I need some more friends my age ya know"

"Straykids has a lot of members our age" Ryujin says.

"Oh yea, they were actually the first idols I bumped in to when I got here" I look over at Straykids.

"Wow making friends already" Yeji says with an impressed look.

"I need to talk to you about something Yeji" I look at her only.

"We'll leave you two be" Chaeryeong leads the rest of the girls to the couch.

"What's up?" Yeji asks.

"Alright basically yesterday Sana unnie got jealous of me and you hanging out and didn't talk to me when I arrived to her dorm, but then when I went to go confess my feelings to her and tell her that you were just a friend, she already went out and was picked up by Bangchan, who i think she likes, so what should i do." I asked while catching my breath.